Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Role: Dissociative Identity Disorder

Ability: Redirect/Silence/Spy

During the day, you have will 1 of these three abilities: 1. Redirect: Once per night can choose a player and have their ability changed to the target of your choice. (You will not be told if the move is successful) 2. Silence: Once per night you can prevent a poster from posting anything other than a vote the following day. 3. Spy: Once per night you can visit someones room and have them confide in you. They will tell you whether or not they are a special or a normie. Independents will come back normie.

wait, why did you use the silences lol

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

N1 I thought @Forge was a multivote cause I didnt fully read/understand my role and thought he was scum. Counselor wanted him dead for some reason as well. Either way a good hit early. Backfired with him being a SK lmao

N2 @theuntouchable I think most thought he had something on Counselor 

N3 @SwAg killed to frame myself

N4 @MWil23 killed to further make myself look bad and get rid of a multivote that was sure to be on me

N5 @Raves killed cause I was sure he was investing me (did you?)

Wanted to leave Malf, Raves, and then Pickle alive cause they really couldnt hurt us (Raves could but didnt seem like he was on us). Should have dealt with the power roles quicker

I actually invested NS even though I thought you were the scum since I figured you would be lynched the next day regardless unless NS came up scum.  I tried to investigate not for who I though scum was, which means they were going to be lynch targets regardless, but who I thought were going under the radar and wouldn't be a hit or lynch target.  I figured if I hit a scum that was being inactive awesome, if not I could have 3-4 cleared people by the time I reveal my information so we could limit the potential pool of scum drastically.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

I actually invested NS even though I thought you were the scum since I figured you would be lynched the next day regardless unless NS came up scum.  I tried to investigate not for who I though scum was, which means they were going to be lynch targets regardless, but who I thought were going under the radar and wouldn't be a hit or lynch target.  I figured if I hit a scum that was being inactive awesome, if not I could have 3-4 cleared people by the time I reveal my information so we could limit the potential pool of scum drastically.

I think that is a valid reasoning on the use of your invests.   Look for scum, but also look for players that are likely to be lower mafia hit targets so you don't end up investigating someone that gets killed before you can come out with that info.  

• Like 1