Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you weren’t trying to accomplish anything? 

Of course I was, but I wasn’t trying to accomplish anything to even do with @Pickle Rick but you had to jump in and make a scene of it. 

I was looking for a comment from squire. Not you. First you inflate the obvious, then you are mumbling for the point of mumbling and acting like your scum hunting. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Of course I was, but I wasn’t trying to accomplish anything to even do with @Pickle Rick but you had to jump in and make a scene of it. 

I was looking for a comment from squire. Not you. First you inflate the obvious, then you are mumbling for the point of mumbling and acting like your scum hunting. 

I literally feel dumber for having read this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

This is the first thanksgiving that I have not had to worry about how many turkeys there are, if they are stocked and what to do when I run out of them. 

it’s been fantastic. 

On one hand, I'm fortunate. I enjoy my extra work and the money is needed for my wedding and house next year. On the other hand, it's so uncommon to have a full day off where it's tiresome. I'm also thankful that my PT job pays well and has been more than accommodating to my schedule because it's not common where many jobs will allow a person to come in the evenings and just work like 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is the first thanksgiving that I have not had to worry about how many turkeys there are, if they are stocked and what to do when I run out of them. 

it’s been fantastic. 

I was up to my elbows in turkeys yesterday for roughly 16 hours.

Will be again today. 

It’s been not fantastic.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was up to my elbows in turkeys yesterday for roughly 16 hours.

Will be again today. 

It’s been not fantastic.

I do not miss those days whatsoever. Having to climb onto a reefer trailer, digging through piles of boxes for an exactly 24lb turkey because 23.7lbs is not enough and 24.4lbs is too much. 

good riddance. 

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:
2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Counselor pointed it out and didn’t come running in claiming green town.

I’d bet dollars to donuts counselor is scum then. 

Why would a mafia member point out an edit....in thread.....to bus another mafia member...on day 1. C'mon guys.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Why would a mafia member point out an edit....in thread.....to bus another mafia member...on day 1. C'mon guys.

For just that reason? It's a nice lolclear, especially if you think someone else is going to do it. 

Not sure Counselor is the person that would do that, but in general, it's not something that would shock me at all.