The "If Gamestop was open I'd buy Madden right now" Post-Game Commiseration Extravaganza with lots of cursing at Aaron Idiot Rodgers who Screwed us from the very beginning and kept on screwing us because he can't ever throw an interception God forbid he

MacReady

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

@Pugger, @Arthur Penske, respond to this by telling me I'm crazy and I don't know what I'm talking about and I'm wrong and there's nobody open.  I dare you.  This is all in ONE GAME. 

Where did you find these shots?  I don't think they show it like this on TV.

Nobody is saying Rodgers isn't to blame for the loss but is it only his fault?  That was my premise.  Not being able to run the ball was a problem too.

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

It’s 2019 and there are two ways to win Super Bowls:

1. Have QB who is married to supermodel billionaire.

2. Win with QB on rookie contract.

3. Get yourself into cap hell and win by spending everything on defense and then be the Broncos for 7 years.

Literally all three options rely on elite defense.

I would say every SB winning team had an elite defense.  Until we do it won't matter who our QB is.  It is no accident the years NE won their defense was very good too even with Brady under center.

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I believe it was around 5, but the issue is less that and more that we're not making an effort to get him iso'd on linebackers.

Scrolling up from the bottom and after the first part I figured this was about Vitale lol

56 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Where did you find these shots?  I don't think they show it like this on TV.

Nobody is saying Rodgers isn't to blame for the loss but is it only his fault?  That was my premise.  Not being able to run the ball was a problem too.

Well, you had earlier insinuated I was absurd for suggesting Rodgers doesn’t throw to open receivers.  I think your words were “foolish to suggest.”  There’s even more visual evidence.  Open receivers.  No passes.  Rodgers is not a top 10 QB in this league.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

WHEN WILL AARON THROW THE BALL

Never. He's deliberately not throwing to open receivers because he wants to lose and get LaFleur fired so Green Bay will go all in on trying to hire this Mike McCarthy guy who's supposed to be the next big thing in the NFL. 

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

Theres so much space between those 2 things.

Space?  I'd say there's 20+ years from the seventies, early 80s of ineptitude before Farve and Rodgers came to GB.  Obviously this was before your time but there are many of us who suffered  through those dreadful years.  Younger Packer fans are truly spoiled not having to deal with those times before they came to town.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

Space?  I'd say there's 20+ years from the seventies, early 80s of ineptitude before Farve and Rodgers came to GB.  Obviously this was before your time but there are many of us who suffered  through those dreadful years.  Younger Packer fans are truly spoiled not having to deal with those times before they came to town.

so it is acceptable to have a potentially great QB playing mediocre so we can be happy about how bad it could be with a truly mediocre QB?  

For many, it is worse to play like a mediocre QB when you should be better than playing like a mediocre QB when that is what you are.  

2 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

What he was saying is that we won't automatically be those years of Packers again just because Rodgers is gone. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

It’s 2019 and there are two ways to win Super Bowls:

1. Have QB who is married to supermodel billionaire.

2. Win with QB on rookie contract.

3. Get yourself into cap hell and win by spending everything on defense and then be the Broncos for 7 years.

Literally all three options rely on elite defense.

That indeed proves my point ... we don't have any of those options available.  We have to do with what we have and hopefully Rodgers will fricken buy in.  #1 stays were he is, #2 means tanking for 3 years which is not acceptable, #3 isn't smart and GB wouldn't do that.  Other option ... Rodgers ... get his crap together cuz nothing else will happen.

2 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

So what he's saying is there is a lot of space between sucking for 100 years and the success of having Favre and Rodgers.

Super bowl success and sucking for 100 years are not the only two possible outcomes.

Glad to help. Carry on.

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Well, you had earlier insinuated I was absurd for suggesting Rodgers doesn’t throw to open receivers.  I think your words were “foolish to suggest.”  There’s even more visual evidence.  Open receivers.  No passes.  Rodgers is not a top 10 QB in this league.

When he doesn't hit open receivers and get the ball out on time Adams has been back ... agree.  When he does like when Adams was out ... top 5.  Hopefully after seeing the game tape from Sunday night he'll see the light.  He has an ego for sure and it's suffering now due to his decisions lately.  Time to change!

4 minutes ago, Kepler said:

So what he's saying is there is a lot of space between sucking for 100 years and the success of having Favre and Rodgers.

Super bowl success and sucking for 100 years are not the only two possible outcomes.

Glad to help. Carry on.

For most on this forum, those are the only 2 outcomes ... super bowl or sucking.  Those are the only 2 factors that matter to most here.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so it is acceptable to have a potentially great QB playing mediocre so we can be happy about how bad it could be with a truly mediocre QB?  

For many, it is worse to play like a mediocre QB when you should be better than playing like a mediocre QB when that is what you are.  

Not saying that at all ... you're assuming and you know what that does.  I'm stating a fact the Packers sucked for 20 years before Farve and Rodgers ... that's it.  It absolutely has nothing to do with how Rodgers is or isn't playing to expectations ... high or low.  Just sayin even though Rodgers isn't playing more than mediocre than what he has been, it was a heck of a lot worse before they came with NO hope.

• Like 1