GDT: Titans (6-5) @ Colts -2.5 (6-5)

ragevsuall17

9 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We should be able to win at least 2 of our last 4. But I think we need at least 3 of the four. 

We are in a bad way.   Have to hope Texans loose tonight.    We trail tie breaker with stealers who have a easier schedule.   Can you say go Jets.....

we finish

raiders must win

texans 

Saints 

texans. 

Would finish tied maybe with texans if we split with them how likely is that...    and I don’t see us beating saints but still ...

Texans would need to loose two of three against NE Den TB.  

I think one of the biggest takeaways for me from the last 2 weeks is that this team is developing a killer instinct. We've won that last 2 games... Against division rivals, by a combined 39 points. Add the Chiefs game, and that's 3 straight games we played well and finished strong. 

That's just so encouraging going into the last quarter of the season. I think we have to go 3-1 to make the playoffs... And I'm optimistic we can pull that off, even if all 4 are playoff contenders. 

19 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I think one of the biggest takeaways for me from the last 2 weeks is that this team is developing a killer instinct. We've won that last 2 games... Against division rivals, by a combined 39 points. Add the Chiefs game, and that's 3 straight games we played well and finished strong. 

That's just so encouraging going into the last quarter of the season. I think we have to go 3-1 to make the playoffs... And I'm optimistic we can pull that off, even if all 4 are playoff contenders. 

I'm now believing in these guys and that they could make the playoffs. 

But just so hard to imagine them actually doing it. 

• Like 1

Wow!! What a game! Humphries and Raymond's TDs were right in front of me on the field. Amazing to see the stadium empty out after Raymond's put us up 14.

And every challenge they hated the results of 😂

Awesome to see us finally beat the Colts. Now we need to keep it going against the Raiders next week.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm now believing in these guys and that they could make the playoffs. 

But just so hard to imagine them actually doing it. 

We just have a really tough schedule ahead and I think 10-6 at minimum is what's needed for the playoffs. 

Gotta just keep it rolling...can't even look ahead to Houston. gotta beat Oakland

3 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

We just have a really tough schedule ahead and I think 10-6 at minimum is what's needed for the playoffs. 

Gotta just keep it rolling...can't even look ahead to Houston. gotta beat Oakland

Having a tough schedule might be a blessing with how this team plays.

We generally always show up against good teams. I'm pretty sure we're still 2nd in the league(after the Pats) in terms of record against teams with a winning record since 2016.

It's a rough ending, but this team knows how to play and beat good teams as well as any other team in the NFL. Should be a fun ride down the stretch regardless.

13 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

The whole point is to make the right call in the end. Shouldn't matter who benefits.

If it's an official review, yes. If it's a coach challenge of the defensive team to overturn what was called an incomplete pass, it makes absolutely no sense to change it to a completed pass and a fumble going out of bounds, and reward the offensive team the yards gained on completion + fumble, all while burning a challenge + timeout of the defensive team, simply because you don't have enough evidence to show the defensive player was able to recover the fumble in bounds.

The team on defense challenged that A) it was a completed catch and a fumble instead of an incompletion and B) it was recovered by defense in bounds. The A point turned out to be right, and there is not enough evidence to prove that B is true as well. They shouldn't be penalized anything more other than the burned TO and challenge.