NFL Week 13 Sunday GDT

BlaqOptic

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

It's a shame that Telesco and Spanos will give him 2 seasons longer than they should on principle alone.  He really deserves to lose his job in spite of being a genuinely nice guy.

No one has ever accused Belichick of being a nice guy but Turner, Lynn and Mccoy were all rather amiable dudes.

Good win for the Rams, although I'd have prefered to keep the starters on the pitch a bit longer. The Cardinals ineffective pass rush really allowed Goff time and when he's got time then he's able to showcase his talent. I thought it would be a good matchup for us, and it proved right. The next few will be a bit more difficult. 

I really don't know what to think of Mike Williams. Hasn't lived up to 7th overall pick but he makes some great catches... then drops easy ones. Probably best to blame anything bad on the lose proximity to Benjamins locker.

Edited by Boltstrikes

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I thought Halloween was over?

Hey - mojo is mojo. The LB group is probably the only group I can tolerate enough to do stuff like this, because they back it up on the field most of the time.

If this was DBs, I'd take my belt off and beat those children until they were red...

That entire sequence was craziest ive seen. 4-1 gonna go for it, get it, but false start. Gonna punt, but then come back to go for it. 4-5 defenders jumps offside, but the OT was more than 2 spaces away it goes as false start, then 4-11 walk off the field for the punt..

Then comeback and go for it and complete a bomb on 4th 11 for 1st down.

• Like 1