NFL Week 13 Sunday GDT

BlaqOptic

Another game, where Chargers dominate 1st downs, yds, time of possession, yet lose by 1 score. I think that was the case in every single loss this year, i havent looked at all 8 losses, but im sure thats the case maybe outside the Texans game?

I dont get this season. Oh well. Better we keep losing, send off Rivers (who i will always argue is no doubt HOF) and get our QB of the future while we still have a stacked roster. Hopefully Burrows.

I dont know about coach. If it's time to move on or give Lynn another chance. I lean towards the latter. 

What a shame.

27 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Idk I hate both teams and I didn't think it was that bad of a call on the DPI. Looking at the replay, Hayward doesn't have his head turned around...is clearly playing the receiver, not the ball, and impedes his progress as Sutton is running to the ball. Obviously some nice acting by Sutton, but who knows what PI really is anymore given the latest rule changes.

Of course my opinion is that it was bad call. It could be called three different ways. Regardless, that call isn't why they lost the game. You leave the game up to the officials and you deserve to lose a game. It's like a fighter letting a fight go to a decision, just don't do it. Sometimes you get the calls, sometimes you don't. Crying over a call though is some bogus juju though.

4 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Another game, where Chargers dominate 1st downs, yds, time of possession, yet lose by 1 score. I think that was the case in every single loss this year, i havent looked at all 8 losses, but im sure thats the case maybe outside the Texans game?

I dont get this season. Oh well. Better we keep losing, send off Rivers (who i will always argue is no doubt HOF) and get our QB of the future while we still have a stacked roster. Hopefully Burrows.

I dont know about coach. If it's time to move on or give Lynn another chance. I lean towards the latter. 

What a shame.

Did they also lose the turnover battle again?

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Things are now very tight in the draft race

PICK TEAM REC PCT GB SOS

1 1-11 .083 -- .576

2 2-10 .167 1.0 .468

3 3-9 .250 2.0 .492

4 3-9 .250 2.0 .500

5 3-9 .250 2.0 .563

6 3-8-1 .292 2.5 .487

7 3-8-1 .292 2.5 .545

8 4-8 .333 3.0 .474

9 4-8 .333 3.0 .489

10 4-8 .333 3.0 .508

11 4-8 .333 3.0 .5

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Pats/Ravens/Chiefs/Texans

Bills/Steelers or Titans

The AFC doesn't look so bad as we were told. That looks like a legit playoff field. All seem better than that NFC East team getting a home game.

I think the Steelers / cowboys are about on par. I'd take the Vikings over the bills, but I've been a Vikings supporter since before the season. 

Still, I agree. Looks better than I thought a few weeks ago