• San Francisco 49ers
    • Kansas City Chiefs
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Other

Arguments in favor of the Ravens winning the Superbowl:

• Most impressive list of teams beaten
  • By far the best offense in the NFL
  • One of the best defenses in the NFL over the past several weeks
  • The GOAT kicker, just in case our offense fails to score on a drive (which rarely happens)
  • Oh, and a top 5 Punter too, we just like to keep him stashed on the bench
  • The MVP at QB

Arguments against the Ravens winning the Superbowl:

• How often does the overall #1 team in the NFL power rankings win the Superbowl? (I honestly don't know the answer to this question)
  • Can the Ravens beat the Patriots twice?
  • The MVP has never won a Superbowl in the same year

Im going to be bias and go with the Niners. They've been battle tested with the Seahawks and Ravens and only lost by 2 FGs in those games, the Seattle game was only lost because of a missed game winning kick. The Ravens did win straight up but the Niners did figure out Jackson in 2nd half, if they were to go at it again I firmly believe Niners would win it in a close one. From what weve seen fron this defense they can light up anyone, especially keeping the top offense in check on the road yesterday. Although experience is huge in the playoffs this team just has this chip on the shoulder that they love playing with this teams has a lot of fight in them. Im just getting that 2012 feeling again just hoping we dont lose in the big game again. If Jimmy G can play smart football and limit the turnovers and KS doesn't get too cute with his playcalling at critical times. I say the 2019 champions will be the Niners. 

I actually expect Bill to develop one of his GOAT gameplans for the Ravens, Chiefs, and Texans. How often does Bill lose to the same team twice? 

NFC I’ll say Saints as long as they don’t slow down like last year. The final few weeks, division round, and NFC Championship the whole team looked drained and Paytons play calling looked lifeless. Maybe the Non PI call was intentional because that team was just done....

If Saints start falling off again, I’ll say whoever wins the NFC West. 

Saints over Pats, could change. 

3 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Arguments in favor of the Ravens winning the Superbowl:

• Most impressive list of teams beaten
  • By far the best offense in the NFL
  • One of the best defenses in the NFL over the past several weeks
  • The GOAT kicker, just in case our offense fails to score on a drive (which rarely happens)
  • Oh, and a top 5 Punter too, we just like to keep him stashed on the bench
  • The MVP at QB

Arguments against the Ravens winning the Superbowl:

• How often does the overall #1 team in the NFL power rankings win the Superbowl? (I honestly don't know the answer to this question)
  • Can the Ravens beat the Patriots twice?
  • The MVP has never won a Superbowl in the same year

The Patriots are typically the #1 team I feel so at least 50% of the time, I’d imagine.

In terms of the MVP not winning the SB that’s recent history. Kurt Warner was the last MVP to win the SB in 1999. So the 100 year anniversary is all about making history, it’s been 20 years since... time to make it happen again.

2 hours ago, Jaytrajik said:

Ravens over Packers if I was a betting man. 

I don't know what people see in this Packers team. There isn't one impressive win on their schedule, and the only time they played a great team they got absolutely walloped. I think they finish the year 3-1 and get bounced from the playoffs early.

• Like 2