Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

lol but saleh didn't have the talent last year and Pettine did this year so it isn't the same.

They could use some upgrades. They're ILBs are slow and not very athletic. And they could use a stout, physical NT. I'm not a big Pettine fan but he's not a bum. He did enough to earn another year at least, imo. Shanny has his number pretty much but then again, Shanny has everybody's number to a degree. Should be better with another year in the scheme. We'll see them next year in the reg season to gauge if they've made strides defensively...

Edited by 757-NINER

On 1/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, NFL Network said:

I have zero faith in the Niners should they beat the Packers and face the Chiefs. The Niners can't hang with the Chiefs as Jimmy can't give them enough offense to keep up. The Packers with Rodgers have a better shot at beating the Chiefs. 

You're a genius. Ever thought of going on ESPN! You can make some good money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Every week that dude moves the goal posts for Jimmy. 

Every week I urge everyone to put him on the ignore list, yet some people keep engaging with that bum 

It's a troll account whose only intention is to get people riled up 

Notice how he's never refuted it even though I've said it 10x times 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, N4L said:

Every week I urge everyone to put him on the ignore list, yet some people keep engaging with that bum 

It's a troll account whose only intention is to get people riled up 

Notice how he's never refuted it even though I've said it 10x times 

I'm not even sure how you do that to be honest. Can't find the ignore feature. 

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I got it. click on your username at the top and a menu opens. There's an option for ignored users.

Yeah, hit the three lines button like you are going to check your notifications, then hit account, then hit ignored users 

• Like 1

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, impending free agent Matt Judon could be a candidate for the franchise tag.

The franchise tag for linebackers carries a projected $16.27 million salary. Per Schefter, the Ravens could tag Judon and then look to trade him, just as Kansas City did last offseason by dealing Dee Ford to San Francisco. Coming off a career-high 9.5 sacks and four forced fumbles, Judon should draw considerable trade interest if the Ravens choose to go that route.