Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

22 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

This is tough. Chase Young is insanely good. We saw the impact Bosa made on this DL and the Redskins already have other talent on the DL. But if they can get Miami 2020 1st, 2020 2nd and 2021 1st and 3rd, I probably do it. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Wow, crazy. Going to give up Chase Young? That's going to cost a lot

And if I'm Washington and I can get #5, #18 and Miami next yr #1...maybe even a 2nd rd thrown in there. Yes please. Young is talented but they can't pass up what my guess will end up being a chance to revamp their teams talent maybe in one off-season. Every yr we say there is a can't miss pass rusher('17 Garrett, '18 Chubb, '19 Bosa). If Washington plays this right they could set themselves up for a quick rebuild.

• Like 1

Just now, sherm said:

And if I'm Washington and I can get #5, #18 and Miami next yr #1...maybe even a 2nd rd thrown in there. Yes please. Young is talented but they can't pass up what my guess will end up being a chance to revamp their teams talent maybe in one off-season. Every yr we say there is a can't miss pass rusher('17 Garrett, '18 Chubb, '19 Bosa). If Washington plays this right they could set themselves up for a quick rebuild.

Yeah, if they can get that, I'm in as well. As much as we hate to admit, even the great prospects are still a crapshoot

28 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

This is tough. Chase Young is insanely good. We saw the impact Bosa made on this DL and the Redskins already have other talent on the DL. But if they can get Miami 2020 1st, 2020 2nd and 2021 1st and 3rd, I probably do it. 

Washington is prob a yr away from being where we were when we drafted Bosa. Though I would only do the deal if Miami overwhelmed me. I wouldn't do a deal just to do one. 

So Miami coming up to make sure they get the #2 QB behind Burrow...Tua or Herbert?

21 minutes ago, sherm said:

Washington is prob a yr away from being where we were when we drafted Bosa. Though I would only do the deal if Miami overwhelmed me. I wouldn't do a deal just to do one. 

So Miami coming up to make sure they get the #2 QB behind Burrow...Tua or Herbert?

Tua, definitely Tua. 

So Young to Detroit?

Cam isn't a consistent deep-ball thrower though. I don't see the fit with Arians. Just chucking it deep because you have a big arm isn't going to move the needle much when you're mid-range accuracy and ability to read defenses is questionable. Cam isn't a consistent thrower outside the numbers. Arians needs a guy who's more of a natural pocket-passer imo.

Not sure where Cam fits in tbh. I think Tennessee wouldn't be bad look for him IF they re-sign Henry. Add some speed on the outside to go along with AJ Brown and they could have something. That running game would really help him as a passer. Their play-action would be deadly. 

49 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I have no clue how legit this but don't they need OL help?

I would have to imagine they are also dumping a player and a pick for him, if possible. I know there were rumors that they wanted to get rid of Gurley, maybe he's part of the trade.