Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure how much pressure the current regime is in. Mayhew is only in his second year and Rivera is only a year removed from the playoffs. Their athletic beat writer has indicated that he doesn't think they are under the microscope right now or anything, though as I mentioned before, I'm not sure I would ever fully trust that given Snyder's history. 

But clearly they are all in on getting a new QB and solving that problem and they really don't care about anything else. 

If they have another non-playoff season next year, they will either be let go or be put on the hottest seat of them all. They have all these allegations and investigations on them so they need to win to take some of that bad press off of them. They would not be going all in on QBs if there wasn't some sort of pressure on them. 

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They would not be going all in on QBs if there wasn't some sort of pressure on them

Well, the current option is Taylor Heinicke....so I'd be all in on finding a QB as well, regardless of my standing in the organization

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well, the current option is Taylor Heinicke....so I'd be all in on finding a QB as well, regardless of my standing in the organization

Yeah, but then going after Watson even with all the bad press they have been receiving? DESPERATE! 

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

Unless I missed something, this seems like a shot in the dark by Brad. Has Jimmy be legitimately connected to the Panthers?

Not at all. It really makes absolutely zero sense- but it IS the Panthers....

5 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think it has to do with Sam Dornald on a 18 million fully guaranteed from 5th year option. 

Yep.. they committed a ton of money to Darnold already. It would be foolish to add Jimmy's 25M