Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Jordan Schultz was a basketball reporter for ESPN a few years ago. He has(had?) a podcast with CJ McCollum. He isnt a nobody, but I am not sure how reliable of a source he is. He has been dipping his toes into the NFL spheres recently and seems to get some juicy info that he tweets out, but I am not going to take his reporting too seriously just yet. I am very much on the fence with him. 

Either this is completely made up, or washington is feeding him info on purpose, because how tf else would he get this info immediately after the russ trade, for which washington basically had the best offer, unless its either complete bullsh!t or a narrative the team wants out there simply for negotiation purposes. 

So basically, if he isnt full of sh!t, then I take this as Washington and San Francisco have entered each other's orbit and will inevitably haggle on value for the next 7/8 days. I wonder how many times Ron Rivera brings up Trent Williams lol 

(I will say, its possible this is coming from Winston's camp, but ultimately the way the tweet was worded it doesnt exactly drive up Winston's value)

• Like 1

Panthers just made too much sense for Watson....Really hope the Seahawks don't get him. If they do, then we are just going to continue getting killed by Seahawks QBs for years to come SMH! 

Hoping we hear something on the Jimmy front either today or tomorrow. But I'm guessing it will be after Friday when teams see if Watson will be tried in front of a grand jury or not. 

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Wentz over Jimmy G? Hmmmmmm...... What's Rivera and company thinking? Jimmy does have injury issues (like Wentz) but he has been to the Super Bowl (like Wentz also, but Jimmy PLAYED his way there).

Might be like some others had mentioned that Jimmy didn't want to go there. I'd chose Indy over DC personally. Also not huge in this situation, but it also gets him out of the conference. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Wentz over Jimmy G? Hmmmmmm...... What's Rivera and company thinking? Jimmy does have injury issues (like Wentz) but he has been to the Super Bowl (like Wentz also, but Jimmy PLAYED his way there).

The rumor going around Twitter right now is that Jimmy might not have waved his no trade clause for Washington. The clause expires next Wednesday, but Washington didn't want to wait to get the deal done, so moved onto Wentz. 

Again, this is the rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but it does seem logical. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

The rumor going around Twitter right now is that Jimmy might not have waved his no trade clause for Washington. The clause expires next Wednesday, but Washington didn't want to wait to get the deal done, so moved onto Wentz. 

Again, this is the rumor, so take it with a grain of salt, but it does seem logical. 

The thing thats weird is that this trade for Wentz can't be official until next week either anyway. Jimmy's NTC really isn't a thing because the day the trade can actually become official, he doesn't have a no trade clause.

I think that would push the "washington didn't want to wait" to more of an injury thing. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Same QB family  basically. 

One is more liked in the locker room, the other has managed to stay healthy the last 3 years. 

• Like 1