Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would have tried to make a play on this. This would have been a great move. He's on a 3 year deal that is basically a one year deal at this point. 

He definitely could have worked in our scheme.

Seems we're a day late and a dollar short on the real saavy trades....

Edited by 757-NINER

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

They already signed Vic Beasley and have Landry, so not sure. Apparently the market is cold on Clowney. 

Vrabel has history there and Clowney rushes from the interior on nickel downs anyways. It can work. 

Panthers released Eric Reid. If he's gets a job, it's going to be a good deal for whomever gets him because you know it's going to be like a cheap one year deal. Wasn't great last year, but that whole team was hot garbage (well, not counting cmc) 

Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Then NE/DET continue their trading ways when NE gets Stafford and DET gets TUA in the draft.

I love the idea, but Detroit is potentially eating way too much dead money. He's 11 million dollars more expensive to trade than he is to keep on the roster. Next year is when they can move on if desired. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Expected. 

Cam to the Chargers or Pats? I really like the Chargers fit, especially with Lynn wanting to be a run first team. 

had a flicker of wonder on whether the names would have been Washington and Smith instead of Jax and Foles. :P 

Sounds like the Rams are going to be cutting Todd Gurley so they avoid his roster bonus guaranteeing for next season. They are a couple million dollars underwater on the contract for this year, so in the immediate year, it will cost them more to get rid of him than to keep him.