The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Strange that you didnt correct me from comp to cop. You only stated that you cant clear 2 people, which is sufficiently vague in its interpretation. 

Where the **** did you get comparison before that?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Since it doesnt look like anyone else wants to participate

1. It does seem Counselor has info on Kotn's role, Kotn has admitted to being a nightly kill. This said, it seems like Mwil is pushing Counselor as town extra hard after he has been counter claimed 2 times on D2. Later on I believe, Mwil concedes Bcb may be town in his insane cop statment. There will not be 2 role cops imo as town. It's either Counselor or Bcb

2. Yep kotn admitted it

3. Kotn used a similar weapon to Santa? Lots to unpack here given other statments

Two comments that show knowledge of the song, add in the post in question that's 3

Very high likelyhood Santa is a SK and Naughty Aligned is as Pickle posted here elves and reindeer that wanted to join the chaos during the rampage. Santa is mostly likely not joining forces with the naughty elves and reindeer during the rampage. The posting tone and structure here is painting Santa as mafia imo, which I think is wrong

4. This relates to 3. "There was no mafia hit it was kotn"

A. This again paints Kotn as the killer of Slappy but more importantly as mafia hitting Slappy. Given the song and what is most logical, Santa is not part of mafia, so hard pushing Kotn as mafia is an intent to kill someone with a kill (Santa or vig) imo. Mafia would be hard on this

B. Mwil pushed like crazy for Kotn yesterday. Imo because he day invested him, then Counselor pushed hard with 1 fake and 1 cc roles on him. Mwil made 11 posts I believe pushing Kotn, as did Counselor I think (not sure the amount)

C. There are many reasons why there was only 1 hit and mafia didnt have 1 or failed. Malf was performing it and jailed, Mission roleblocked the person performing the hit, they missed the move, they hit a protector who was protecting themselves, they hit the protector protecting someone, they hit Malf who was jailed/protected, they tried hitting a PGO version (doesnt kill), etc

I think its wrong to assume in a matter of fact mafia didnt have a hit so it has to be Kotn

D (part of 3 as well). Kotn claimed a reindeer. So unless Mwil thinks Kotn has a fake claim of 1 of the reindeer, its unlikley Kotn is a reindeer and Santa. Blitzen was burned with a flamethrower so that may be the flavor of his vig kill

You sound crazy 

I’m no longer indulging Orca. He’s mad that we were right and specifically Counselors rationale on how he got there/that it worked, and since his logic was deceptive, it’s antitown and therefore incorrect.

When others do it, they’re smart and lay a trap.

When people that aren’t suspected of doing it and do it sloppily, they’re scum liars.

Its ridiculous. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m no longer indulging Orca. He’s mad that we were right and specifically Counselors rationale on how he got there/that it worked, and since his logic was deceptive, it’s antitown and therefore incorrect.

When others do it, they’re smart and lay a trap.

When people that aren’t suspected of doing it and do it sloppily, they’re scum liars.

Its ridiculous. 

I think it worked out well. We now know KOTN lies about his character and killed Slappy. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think it worked out well. We now know KOTN lies about his character and killed Slappy. 

After the game he will go off on you for lying and it being antitown and me for backing you and how should he ever know who to believe because only scum do things like that except for you and me and when they do it Dome and Malf and touch but it’s ok because they are skilled and... 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Orca trying really hard to save KOTN and discredit me. This is funny

@Counselor  I can understand from your view how what orca is saying and voting would irritate you.   I think it would be beneficial for you to try to view it from the outside.  

You claimed tracker and tracked KOTN to slappy on N1.   Orca cc'd your tracker claim after asking you a few times to reveal your role/character.   You then changed your stance to a rolecop on KOTN as nightly vig.   The subsequent confusion on town vig vs mafia vig adds another layer of doubt.  

Then bcb cc's your rolecop claim.

There are a good number of items here that could give players some reason to question things.  

Wolfeye cc'ing KOTN claim of blitzen adds another layer to the dynamic, certainly would help your case, though it could be viewed as suspicious in its own right.

• Like 1