The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

44 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@bcb1213 was spouting off obscenities at everyone around.  Some of the little elves tried to calm him down, but bcb wouldn't listen to them, "Christmas aint ****, whoever says it is, can eat ****."  

Well with that, the little elves had more than they could handle of bcb, they jumped him and drug him over to a chimney.  Two of the elves appeared in hazmat suits and pried open bcb's mouth and centered him under the chimney. 

"You wanna talk **** about Christmas, well guess what, you are gonna eat some ****"

Just as the little elf finished speaking, a long line of reindeer appeared on the roof, they had been given high doses of laxatives.  One by one they **** down the chimney and went to the back of the line to await their next turn.  Everyone once in a while a reindeer ran up to the front of the line to cut, this continued on well into the night.  It was truly a ****ty way to die.

@bcb1213 is dead he was Naughty aligned  

N2 will be extended to 10:30 pm 

@SwAg we have until 1030 to try to coordinate something

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

At the end of the day, your vote is what matters.

That doesn't mean you can just erase everything you said all day like none of it meant anything. If this is the case why should we ever trust you on a gut read or claim ever again? You already said it means nothing.

If you're wrong, own up to it. None of us are fooled by you going "JK I KNEW ALL ALONG" routine after every. single. game

People will mock you for going "alright, I wasn't sure" much less than they mock you for trying to rewrite history against a mountain of evidence using nothing but sheer force and minion gifs.

Lies. That is your perception and it's wrong

I was 3/3 on the red alerts 2 games ago (died N2) and got Forge D1 last game the rest I just made stuff up trying to live (we knew he was an indy)...this game my vote was on Naz to end D1 and on Bcb when he imploded. Those are facts. Last time I checked I got 0 credit and am the laughing stock even in those games. I wont bend to what you all accept is good or accurate. I do it my way and know what I think/thought and post it after the game

KOTN is going to turn out to be the SK (I think Orca got this right). Daboyle is scum and claimed redirector on a dead person. NS didnt hesitate to admit his redirect and confirm it to swag. 

@MWil23 completely ignored my day invest question. But with so many people seemingly sure that they are in the game, I have no choice but assume you all know something I dont. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

KOTN is going to turn out to be the SK (I think Orca got this right). Daboyle is scum and claimed redirector on a dead person. NS didnt hesitate to admit his redirect and confirm it to swag. 

@MWil23 completely ignored my day invest question. But with so many people seemingly sure that they are in the game, I have no choice but assume you all know something I dont. 

Eh, I saw one comment from slappy that looked like it could have been a day invest claim.

i'm certainly not sold on it.