The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@squire12 => chart update? mission claims dancer. UNT claims investigation on Swag, BG. Swag confirms BG. Malf is watcher and not dancer. 

@JoshstraDaymus => come talk to us friendo. Tell us a Christmas story. What are you contributing to this game? 

Here you go.   Did not add day 2 info yet.  

claim character day 1
1. @rackcs        
2. @SwAg   Bodyguard    
3. @The Orca   tracker Rudolph tracked wolf to malf
4. @MWil23   gunsmith/giver   passed message to counselor
5. @Dome     Ms Claus claims to have been roleblocked
6. @daboyle250   redirector prancer redirected Slappys move onto Wolf
7. @theuntouchable   Cop    
00. @Slappy Mc Hit N1      
9. @squire12   reviver    
10. @JoshstraDaymus        
11. @bcb1213 Red lynchproof   rolecoped mission as roleblock
12. @mission27 / @TLO = misslo   roleblocker dancer roleblock, rolecoped by bcb
13. @wolfeyestrk   jailer blitzen jailed Malfatron, was tracked by orca
14. @KOTN-93 Lynch D2     hit slappy, was rolecoped by counselor as being vig
15. @Counselor   rolecop   role coped KOTN as nightly vig, got message from Mwil
16. @Matts4313  
alignment compare cop
  squire and bcb not aligned
17. @Nazgul Lynch D1      
18. @NS922 Hit N2/ revived D3 redirect???   Swag to KOTN????
19. @Malfatron   watcher   jailed by wolf
  • Like 1

@Matts4313 d1 Swag claimed cop. I called him out on it almost immediately. 

when counselor came out on d2 I doubted it at first but I wanted to see how it played out. 

then bcb claimed to be a rolecop with a result. 

I then asked counselor what he felt about that to try and see what he would say. 

im gonna stop there for now. You’re suggesting that I set up a fake claim for bcb to then claim it the next day? Tell me how much sense that makes. 

Given that the Town redirector is dead, there are a few things that stand out in my KISS method:

1. Rarely if ever have I seen 2 Town redirectors

2. Who Butters redirected last night (rolecop) and who he directed it to (inactive Town) is telling. It's likely scum, at best very dumb antitown.

3. Given Slappy's death and his certainty on Butters, it makes sense to play this out.

4. A redirect is more dangerous to us than a block. It could mean a mis-gun hit, a passed gun to someone else/scum, a missed vig hit (I don't think that we have one), something that is a town scum swing, etc, whereas a block just stops us from making what's likely to be a positive play/invest...therefore redirect is much more dangerous.

5. I want and expect to be 4-4 after this flip.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Given that the Town redirector is dead, there are a few things that stand out in my KISS method:

2. Who Butters redirected last night (rolecop) and who he directed it to (inactive Town) is telling. It's likely scum, at best very dumb antitown.

3. Given Slappy's death and his certainty on Butters, it makes sense to play this out.

4. A redirect is more dangerous to us than a block. It could mean a mis-gun hit, a passed gun to someone else/scum, a missed vig hit (I don't think that we have one), something that is a town scum swing, etc, whereas a block just stops us from making what's likely to be a positive play/invest...therefore redirect is much more dangerous.

Agree with this.  At this point, @MWil23 I am not sure you need to give out another gun if you don't feel like the move would go to the right player.  

I am good with a Josh/Daboyle vote 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@Matts4313 d1 Swag claimed cop. I called him out on it almost immediately. 

when counselor came out on d2 I doubted it at first but I wanted to see how it played out. 

then bcb claimed to be a rolecop with a result. 

I then asked counselor what he felt about that to try and see what he would say. 

^^^^^^ I get all this, which is why I said you have played civ in-thread.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

im gonna stop there for now. You’re suggesting that I set up a fake claim for bcb to then claim it the next day? Tell me how much sense that makes. 

I was suggesting that you were angling for a way to discredit Swag at some point. Not that you were setting it up for BCB specifically. 

Do you think we have 2 town rolecops? 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is he?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Agree with this.  At this point, @MWil23 I am not sure you need to give out another gun if you don't feel like the move would go to the right player.  

I am good with a Josh/Daboyle vote 

With a potential redirect of the gun + a faction hit, they can probably kill someone that is protected (BG or Jail).