2019 Big Ten Championship: #1 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

People at the hotel bar were giving me crap because I kept telling them to "just wait" when they were on team positivity. I wish I hadn't gone up to my room at half. I kinda wanted to see their faces lol. 

For those of you who have never had the privilege of watching a Badgers game with Wisconsin fans in a public setting, they are the most homeristic bunch you'll ever encounter. Always the refs fault and think they'd beat Bama. In short, the causal Wisconsin fan is a moron lol. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Cincy should drop out of the top 25 (probably won't though so the committee has more argument for OSU)

And not all top 25 games are the same. @ Alabama, vs Florida, vs Auburn, neutral Georgia compared to at Michigan, vs Penn State, vs Wisconsin, neutral Wisconsin? The former is the more impressive resume every time. 

But because of the so called eye test that also put Utah above Oklahoma, they'll use that as the reason. 

You could also look at it this way. tOSU just beat PSU @ home Michigan on the road and Wisky on a neutral field in a rematch game in back to back to back weeks. So basically 3 top10 teams in a row.  

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

You could also look at it this way. tOSU just beat PSU @ home Michigan on the road and Wisky on a neutral field in a rematch game in back to back to back weeks. So basically 3 top10 teams in a row.  

Where did this name "Wisky" come from?  

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

or you could look at the this way. 1 top ten team in 3 weeks