GDT: Titans -2.5 (7-5) @ Raiders (6-6)

ragevsuall17

Just now, rtvfl89 said:

I still feel confident going into the 2nd half with Tannehill playing like he is today. Defense HAS to get a turnover and/or rattle the **** out of Carr.

Pees gotta get out that zone our corners suck in zone except for Logan & our LBs can’t cover except for Jayon 

santoso isn't even getting touchbacks consistently, which was literally his only job. it's completely beyond me why you would go with these two over parkey.

anyway, we can probably win this if the defense actually decides to start playing like an NFL unit, but it's hard to see that happening with how pathetic they've been. and who knows if we even have henry in the second half. ridiculous that the game would be in such doubt after we score 21 in the first half, but we're just too good at finding ways to make it hard on ourselves.

Why didnt they let Parkey kick the rest of the year? Let Succup heal...come back next year. He deserves that much for being money for us all these years.

Unless his injury is what it is...in which case IR him...bring back Parkey...and see what's up in the Summer.

I felt good about Parkey. Maybe it was cause of Cairo...I dont know.