GDT - Week 14. Operation Rebound.

Hunter2_1

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Bottom line this team is not winning the SB this season as it's finished.

You have literally said this every season. You're opinion on the matter amounts to almost nothing at this point. Congrats. 

EDIT: Changed my mind, your opinion on this matter should be disregarded, thrown in the trash compactor with some tentacle monster, narrowly escape only to watch the only person you still care about in the entire galaxy die. 

• Like 3

Just now, NFL Network said:

Not looking good for the playoffs as I see 3 teams capable of knocking off the Patriots in the playoffs (Ravens, Chiefs & Texans). Bottom line this team is not winning the SB this season as it's finished. No way they can turn this around like they did with last years Dec struggles.

I am honestly only worried of the Ravens. They matchup too well vs us. 

• Like 1

Just now, Deadpulse said:

You have literally said this every season. You're opinion on the matter amounts to almost nothing at this point. Congrats. 

I feel better about the team after seeing the right and heart in the second half. Defence improved too. Harry balled out on that TD that was taken away. If Karras returns and Jones gets back on track I'm not afraid of anyone.

I suspect they'll still get the bye and then anything cam happen. 

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Ain't no way in hell they can beat the Ravens on the road that is certain.

Same thing was said last year about the Chiefs.

It was a good game the Chiefs played well and did enough to win. The Patriots still have a lot to work on. I still think they will be fine.

Just now, jofos said:

Same thing was said last year about the Chiefs.

It was a good game the Chiefs played well and did enough to win. The Patriots still have a lot to work on. I still think they will be fine.

No they didn’t. They scored 3 points in the 2nd half, turned the ball over in key downs and had a punt blocked. They played badly in the second half, and the refs literally cost the patriots 2 clear touchdowns, and a first and goal at the five.

• Like 1

The Patriots just finished their toughest 5 game stretch of the season and finished it 2-3. It's no coincidence they started losing games once the schedule got tougher. Team is not built for the playoffs. They have issues in all 3 aspects of the game e.g. offense, defense & special teams. No help is coming in so why would anyone think something can change once the playoffs commence?