Jump to content
Hunter2_1

GDT - Week 14. Operation Rebound.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Dan33185 said:

I wouldn't be too proud about this win if I were the Chiefs, they had plenty of help from the refs.

this coming from a patriots fan? lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deadpulse said:

Side note, this Patriots team can beat this team in the playoffs IMO. KC had MANY things break right for them. 

Patriots can beat anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not looking good for the playoffs as I see 3 teams capable of knocking off the Patriots in the playoffs (Ravens, Chiefs & Texans). Bottom line this team is not winning the SB this season as it's finished. No way they can turn this around like they did with last years Dec struggles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoleINGout said:

Patriots can beat anyone.

Ain't no way in hell they can beat the Ravens on the road that is certain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Bottom line this team is not winning the SB this season as it's finished.

You have literally said this every season. You're opinion on the matter amounts to almost nothing at this point. Congrats. 

 

EDIT: Changed my mind, your opinion on this matter should be disregarded, thrown in the trash compactor with some tentacle monster, narrowly escape only to watch the only person you still care about in the entire galaxy die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NFL Network said:

Not looking good for the playoffs as I see 3 teams capable of knocking off the Patriots in the playoffs (Ravens, Chiefs & Texans). Bottom line this team is not winning the SB this season as it's finished. No way they can turn this around like they did with last years Dec struggles.

I am honestly only worried of the Ravens. They matchup too well vs us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

this coming from a patriots fan? lol.

ok....it doesn't make it any less true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deadpulse said:

You have literally said this every season. You're opinion on the matter amounts to almost nothing at this point. Congrats. 

I feel better about the team after seeing the right and heart in the second half. Defence improved too. Harry balled out on that TD that was taken away. If Karras returns and Jones gets back on track I'm not afraid of anyone.

I suspect they'll still get the bye and then anything cam happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Ain't no way in hell they can beat the Ravens on the road that is certain.

Same thing was said last year about the Chiefs.

It was a good game the Chiefs played well and did enough to win. The Patriots still have a lot to work on. I still think they will be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jofos said:

Same thing was said last year about the Chiefs.

It was a good game the Chiefs played well and did enough to win. The Patriots still have a lot to work on. I still think they will be fine.

No they didn’t. They scored 3 points in the 2nd half, turned the ball over in key downs and had a punt blocked. They played badly in the second half, and the refs literally cost the patriots 2 clear touchdowns, and a first and goal at the five.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Patriots just finished their toughest 5 game stretch of the season and finished it 2-3. It's no coincidence they started losing games once the schedule got tougher. Team is not built for the playoffs. They have issues in all 3 aspects of the game e.g. offense, defense & special teams. No help is coming in so why would anyone think something can change once the playoffs commence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this bs lights the fire under the team. It’s time for them to get very angry and beat the daylights out of everyone left to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×