2017-18 Offseason Talk

Glen

If LeBron is to leave as everyone thinks, not sure why they would be locking to shop the pick unless they could get someone with multiple years left on their deal. Getting Cousins makes little to no sense long term, but they may be able to get someone good packaging that pick and Love. 

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If LeBron is to leave as everyone thinks, not sure why they would be locking to shop the pick unless they could get someone with multiple years left on their deal. Getting Cousins makes little to no sense long term, but they may be able to get someone good packaging that pick and Love. 

They aren't trading that pick for cousins. That rumor was BS. 

Only way they trade it is for a young guy who has multiple years left. 

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't even know what rumor you are talking about tbh. But Cousins will almost certainly become available if the Pelicans start out shaky. 

There was a BS rumor going around a few days ago that the cavs and pels were close to a deal. All the casuals on twitter ate it up as fact. 

I could see them making him available. Still wouldn't do it. Not without an extension. Even then I don't want him in the finals against draymond. Boogie will be kicked out in the first 5 minutes. 

5 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-cavaliers-shopping-2018-first-round-nets-pick-acquired-in-kyrie-irving-trade/

What do you guys think they could get? Would it be unwise to trade the pick without a commitment from LeBron beyond 2018?

Ummm...yes xD.  I don't believe the rumor and I'm not sure what they'd want for the pick anyways.

6 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/report-cavaliers-shopping-2018-first-round-nets-pick-acquired-in-kyrie-irving-trade/

What do you guys think they could get? Would it be unwise to trade the pick without a commitment from LeBron beyond 2018?

from the reports I have heard is its not the Cavs shopping the pick but more so they are fielding calls. 

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

There was a BS rumor going around a few days ago that the cavs and pels were close to a deal. All the casuals on twitter ate it up as fact. 

I could see them making him available. Still wouldn't do it. Not without an extension. Even then I don't want him in the finals against draymond. Boogie will be kicked out in the first 5 minutes. 

well that means that Boogie prolly just took out Green, so it would be a wash lol

Archived