2017-18 Offseason Talk

Glen

Meh. All star game is an exhibition game let the fans pick who they wanna pick I'm aware of the talent discrepancy between the two conferences but it doesn't really matter to me in terms of the all star game. It's just a fun game. I feel bad for all the snubs or if voting in a 37 year old Kobe takes away from Klay or Dame or whoever that's the big deal of all this and it is possible that like 18 or 19 of the best 24 players are out west this year I get that but it's just how it is. 

I think the captains just like the NFL did or I believe the NHL still does is kinda neat it'll switch it up a bit and probably have a 90 minute special selection show hosted by Drake or something that will bring in a lot of new viewers. I'll probably watch that I'm sure you all will as well. 

Seeing LeBron and Curry vs KD and Kyrie and a mixup like that may be fun if it happens. Just look at the positives.

Letting the fans pick all 12 players would he stupid. We already see some funky voting with Zaza almost getting selected a few years ago. I don't mind how the 12 players get selected currently, and I don't mind the new changes. The teams would be more evenly matched and the game is probably going to be better. Something had to change after the last few years of turning the game into a joke. Go back five or six years ago, and the game was much better. Of course Kobe was still Kobe so that had something to do with it. 

Archived