Week 15 GDT - Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sherman is amazing, really is. Dude is mentally as strong as ANY player in the league. He recovers so quickly and you could tell he HATES to miss any time. The guy can get as many vet days as anyone else, yet chooses not to.

Much respect to the future HOFer!

Won’t happen, but let’s suppose he continues playing well, even gets a second contract with us and wins a couple championships here. Ultimate F U to the Seahawks: Sherman goes into the Hall as a Niner. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Won’t happen, but let’s suppose he continues playing well, even gets a second contract with us and wins a couple championships here. Ultimate F U to the Seahawks: Sherman goes into the Hall as a Niner. 

I was thinking about that today. Unlikely, but how sweet would it be if he decided to go in as a niner, just to stick it to Pete and the organization. 

• Like 1

I cant wait to see Kentavius Street play, hoping he provides a spark with Ford and D. Jones out. We are gonna need it this game, Falcons have been playing well the last few weeks and will definitely provide a challenge considering all the injuries we have had. I expect the offense to carry this one, hopefully our defense can step up

6 hours ago, P_locniners said:

I cant wait to see Kentavius Street play, hoping he provides a spark with Ford and D. Jones out. We are gonna need it this game, Falcons have been playing well the last few weeks and will definitely provide a challenge considering all the injuries we have had. I expect the offense to carry this one, hopefully our defense can step up

eh, I guess. He just seemed more like a 3t undersized dude. Guess it has it's advantages, but clear disadvantage also. DJJ was just a different hatputs. Stout but also quick enough to disrupt the pass game. :( 

Show us good things and make me silly, Kent Street. Please, and thank you. 

• Like 1