Bowl Season Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

14 minutes ago, winitall said:

Michigan has won 10 games under Jim Harbaugh 3 times in 5 years. You have to go all the way back to 2003 to get to 3 10 win seasons for Tennessee. Jim Harbaugh’s worst season at Michigan was 8-5 where he had a 3rd string QB starting multiple games. Tennessee went 4-8 in 2017. They’re worlds apart. Michigan lost 4 games this year, all to teams that will likely finish in the top 10-12 in the country. It’s not the end of the world. 

You guys are right and I'm wrong. One team gets superstar head coaching, better recruits and fails to meet expectations every year. Another gets average coaching, worse recruits and fails to be average. Again, I'm fine with Michigan being content with this. Moving on.....

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

You guys are right and I'm wrong. One team gets superstar head coaching, better recruits and fails to meet expectations every year. Another gets average coaching, worse recruits and fails to be average. Again, I'm fine with Michigan being content with this. Moving on.....

Just to clarify, we have had atrocious coaching.  We had some very highly ranked recruiting classes.  Zero development.  It can not be understated just how bad Dooley and Butch were.

Just now, candyman93 said:

I feel like I’ve seen this all season from Wisconsin.

The defense balls out, gives up a few yards here and there, but the offense does nothing. The offense shows a little bit of life, but it’s too late and the wheels come off.

Eventually the TOP favors us by too much a margin and the run game gets going in the late 3rd and we grind out some drives. We just can't go down by more than a score.