Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

3 hours ago, MathMan said:

VC:
        jfinley - 7 (mission, hockey, ksj, matts, james, stallyns, danger
        Danger - 4 (penalty, LBC, jfinley, dome
        LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
        Tyty - 1( TLO
        ET80  - 1 ( CWood
        Matts - 1 (lionsFTW
        Cwood - 1 (bucs
        bucs - 1 (tyty

Jfinley will be the lynch.

You have until 8:24 PM CST to send in moves.

NO TALKING

Final VC people who voted for JFin

mission, hockey, KSJ, Matts, JamesMc, me and Danger

2 pages after Sanchez above posts mission asked to be filled in and Sanchez made a TLO zing at missions expense 

mission 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Also, I firmly believe that LBC's constant chatter about his role is because he is begging us to ask him to reveal it. It will obviously be a lie/dummy role that Malf gave him. But his propensity to keep bringing it up is anti-town. 

It could be read as anti-town if you're looking to read it as anti-town.  You're doing your same thing as usual where someone says you're one of their strongest civ reads and you start acting like that's a clear.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I was leaning mafia on Hockey. He's been posting and poking a little bit. But not enough to really deserve a retaliation. We'll see after his am read up, which I'm sure is coming.

I can never read stallyns. I don't feel like he ever posts enough. And the stuff he does post is pretty generic.

I feel like ET constantly gets the civ vibe is because he's so friendly and open in every other thread he posts in. And he carries that into mafia.

I'm convinced Matts is lolcleared from earlier. At least that's what I've been operating under. Even if I'm wrong, I've narrowed the field.

james is another guy that's been posting pretty generic stuff. He was quick to clear you, LBC, but backed off it after questioning. 

I don't wanna seem too civ-like. I like playing in that "is he or isn't he" realm. That way I'm bordering on the lynch and I'm unlikely to be hit. Goes back to that arrogance I was talking about earlier.

That was what gave you a strong civ lean on him?

I shouldn't be clear.  And I'm the same way you are.  Even when I'm mafia I'll hide in the open, because if I clam up I figure people are either going to hyper-scrutinize the few posts I do throw up.

Really? I've gotten the opposite read. They seem pretty chummy, like an old couple. Almost a playful back and forth.

More, ET likes to think he can read me and he's pretty terrible at it, but he keeps trying to the blind squirrel/nut moment.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Nope. You havent realized the collective hive mind then. If we take a stance now, it will not last. People get bored and stray based on entertainment value. The goal, with a 3 day "night" is to just keep active. 

Of course this is just my opinion and I could be way off base.

Makes sense.  But then, calling your shot this early also seems like posturing.

But I don't think LBC is mafia. And I don't think you are either.

Ugh.  And this is definitely the sort of thing I could see you say if the two of you were mafia together.  Try to get that soft clear by association for your mafia bro when I turn up civ.

2 hours ago, stallyns said:
7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

If you are asking if me and jfin are both Mafia? Then yeah.

ok, so this makes me wonder if the mafia took the shot because of this. Insecure mafia? 

Woohoo!  Quote tree worked!

You want to elaborate on this, stallyns?  If mafia know that both of them are mafia then why would them hitting sanchez because he said (jokingly, I'm guessing) that hitting sanchez belies an insecure mafia?  The sanchez hit struck me as a low-activity/lurker hit hoping to catch a power role laying low.

And if it's really that consequential to people, yes ET and I are friends (at least enough that I know his real name and what he looks like).  But I have no issues lynching my friends if I suspect them.  Someone give me a plausible theory to lynch CWood and I'm all over that shiz.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2017 at 9:36 PM, MathMan said:

The Saviors also have a 1-shot prediction ability. If they can guess the following day's lynch, they will gain access to an additional factional hit that night. There are restrictions to this ability. They can only use it if the number of civs is at least four times that the Saviors. In addition, one Savior member cannot make both kills.

Rereading this, statements like "if ____ is mafia then _____ is too" should be taken with an extra grain of salt since that could be a low-key way to steer the next day's vote.  Just something to keep an eye on.

Alright so now we have some tangible evidence to go off of (It's not day 1) I'll stop being a dunce. What are all of y'alls thoughts on domepatrol? I'm kinda suspicious honestly. I'm going to go back and do a D1 reread later today.

And for anyone who cares, my tendency as scum is to come across as the most pro-town player in the game.

5 hours ago, The LBC said:

And if it's really that consequential to people, yes ET and I are friends (at least enough that I know his real name and what he looks like).  But I have no issues lynching my friends if I suspect them.  Someone give me a plausible theory to lynch CWood and I'm all over that shiz.

Fwiw it wasn't something I saw super worried about. I'd imagine even ETs closest friends and family are willing to double cross him on a whim.

right @EliteTexan80