Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Note: I (Thank Black Jeebus!) managed to catch myself before hitting submit when I originally had "Matts tries to run a train on me" typed in.

Hahahaha I was about to say, what's up with mafia terminology sounding like it came straight from urban dictionary lmao

10 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I still attribute that to a very distinct possibility that Matts tries to lead a train on me closer to night time.

Well then if he comes up civ I'm probably gonna be running a train on you sometime with all my fratboy friends. It'll be a good time, memories will be made. 

16 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Also, I don't mind the long wait between lynches. Sometimes my schedule isn't great to play and this gives me more time to catch up on replies

Yeah I'm kinda on the fence. I'd like a bit quicker pace but I understand mafias are kinda dead on weekends right? At least the pace will increase during the week 

I guess it's good n2 isn't til Monday cause my vote is still pretty much just sarcastic. I'm really not sure what I'm feeling but I have a feeling LBC/matts/ET could all potentially be mafia or at least one of em. It's just not all that fun playing with LBC because he's smarter than me and I can't read him at all so I'll just resort to making him uncomfortable with frat jokes I guess