Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm not seeing whatever it is you're seeing as me being pro-town. I mean hell when I AM scum, I come off as the most pro-town player in the game.

I'm not basing my discussion on any meta data there might be on you. Judging you on this game alone. It's not like I'm lolclearing you or taking anything you say at face value - just saying that, gun to my head you're probably the one person I won't vote for tonight. 

Your comment is interesting, though. 

So I just got to nighttime. The thing that stuck out to me the most was the non-chalant move off of Danger by both bucs and tyty late at night. Bucs moved to Cwood and Tyty moved to Bucs, making them both one vote players but moving the vote for a very tight 7-5 to a very definitive 7-3 with less than two hours to go. I'd love to hear reasoning behind both of those vote moves.

On 9/15/2017 at 11:06 PM, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think bucs and I are more closely tied than LBC. Voted for each other early, then backed off to ultimately irrelevant votes. Then we had a cute little back and forth right after night.

Why is your first post after night time concerned with who you're tied to?

On 9/15/2017 at 11:10 PM, Matts4313 said:

Everyone in this game got a role. The mafia were given fake/dummy roles incase we all mass claimed. IE - If we just said "everyone say who you are" the mafia had fake ID's.

So I am guilty of this quite often but I'm also super skeptical of it....

What made you read the rules in the beginning?

On 9/16/2017 at 0:34 AM, kingseanjohn said:
On 9/16/2017 at 0:07 AM, bucsfan333 said:

Also, ksj.

ba886e3a8b7ead066256fc13bbceab5c22c6fe92

I really don't like Matts game. Saying LBC is mafia but won't vote for him yet. I wouldn't be surprised if both are mafia tbh

This is super scummy. KSJ got the "inactivity" pass because he was a replacement but he was radio silent after his early vote until this exchange, literally a post apart.

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:
On 9/16/2017 at 0:39 AM, stallyns said:

Danger - 4 (penalty, LBC, jfinley, dome

This stands out to me. Given the penalty vote, Danger really didn't try to get defensive or rally support for him, despite ending up as the #2 vote getter. I like to think if he was Mafia, he'd be a bit more on the defensive with a vote already against him. 

ET, Bucs, Danger, and Tyty? that would be an interesting mafia.

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:
5 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

@Hockey5djh Those are like my 10th+ posts after night 1. Bucs and I have an entire exchange leading up to that.

After further review, they were my 7th and 8th posts.

Must have scanned over your exchange with bucs too quickly....or it wasn't memorable either way....who do you think are the top mafia suspects?