Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Must have scanned over your exchange with bucs too quickly....or it wasn't memorable either way....who do you think are the top mafia suspects?

stallyns and bucs. Not a strong read on either. stallyns is posting infrequently, but seems pretty confident/aware when he does post. Could obviously just mean that he's reading up and doing his best to stay in the loop, but it just feels a little off. Bucs seems to be going along with whatever the prevailing thought is.

On the other side, I'm almost certain matts is civ. He's probably being a little too aggressive, but he's been making things happen. Also fairly confident in domepatrol being civ.

Tyty, mission, and tlo I have no idea. Tyty seems the scummiest, but he's just been all over the place.

And yeah, wasn't much substance in that exchange.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm not seeing whatever it is you're seeing as me being pro-town. I mean hell when I AM scum, I come off as the most pro-town player in the game.

Just noting, this is the second time he's felt the need to say this.  Not sure yet if it reads scummy or just paranoid-ish.  Anyone who's played with him before have input on that?

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm not basing my discussion on any meta data there might be on you. Judging you on this game alone. It's not like I'm lolclearing you or taking anything you say at face value - just saying that, gun to my head you're probably the one person I won't vote for tonight. 

Your comment is interesting, though. 

This goes against against what you've said earlier though.  At least in the sense that you're so convinced I'm mafia that it's going to take an act of God to move your vote off me.  I'm not really fond of this sudden posting you're doing about Danger.  Less about him and more about you, because I had a pretty strong civ read going on you.

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I hate it that I called a James/LBC mafia and then they both complimented me and one is voting with me. Its throwing me off. There are a lot of players slipping under the radar right now. Id kill for an investigation right now. Someone like @stallyns who might have not even received 1 single vote this entire game.

Stallyns....theres easier ways to flush guys out.

49 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

ET, Bucs, Danger, and Tyty? that would be an interesting mafia.

Where this stands out to me is that I had one strong and one probably civ read the first two, respectively.  I've seen more in ET's posts to have me believing he's civ and just driving too hard at the wrong end zone.  I keep getting increasingly concerned with bucs because historically whenever I've been able to convince myself - bar a hard clear - that he's civ, he turns out to be mafia.  And the way he buddied up to me towards the end of D1 and went out of his way to tell me that I was one of two stronger civ reads he has... dunno.  Still not quite sitting right with me.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

I honestly don't have a strong feeling about anyone in particular right now. Everyone has some moments where I feel like they could be scummy and some where they're townish. 

So basically, typical D2?  lol

But yeah, that plus the relatively slow activity reads to me like the mafia are totally comfortable with the way the votes sit and are content to let the long day through the weekend serve as an excuse to stay low on the radar.