Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I hate it that I called a James/LBC mafia and then they both complimented me and one is voting with me. Its throwing me off. There are a lot of players slipping under the radar right now. Id kill for an investigation right now. Someone like @stallyns who might have not even received 1 single vote this entire game.

When you made it clear that the early votes aren't likely to be the votes that stick and, fairly overtly, that that wasn't where your vote was likely to stay, why should that bother you so much?  Not like a reason for the vote wasn't provided, at least in my case.

17 minutes ago, The LBC said:

This goes against against what you've said earlier though.  At least in the sense that you're so convinced I'm mafia that it's going to take an act of God to move your vote off me.  I'm not really fond of this sudden posting you're doing about Danger.  Less about him and more about you, because I had a pretty strong civ read going on you.

If you're looking at my statements in a vacuum, then I'm sure your conclusion would make sense - but this isn't something you can look at in a vacuum, now is it? It's a direct response in regards to what I stated, not just an off-the-cuff response pulled out of thin air.

I'm thinking you're stalling and/or putting out a misdirecting statement.

53 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

stallyns and bucs. Not a strong read on either. stallyns is posting infrequently, but seems pretty confident/aware when he does post. Could obviously just mean that he's reading up and doing his best to stay in the loop, but it just feels a little off. Bucs seems to be going along with whatever the prevailing thought is.

On the other side, I'm almost certain matts is civ. He's probably being a little too aggressive, but he's been making things happen. Also fairly confident in domepatrol being civ.

Tyty, mission, and tlo I have no idea. Tyty seems the scummiest, but he's just been all over the place.

And yeah, wasn't much substance in that exchange.

My experience has been that that's just standard stallyns meta especially early game.  I hit on this earlier, but it's the way I'm use to seeing him play when he's protecting a role, but everyone's got roles this time so I've had to throw that out the window.  

With me sitting at the top of the vote-getters for most of the day, it wouldn't make sense to me, if Ty were mafia, to be so actively chatty with me.  But I'm also looking at that like how I would act or think was logical sensible as mafia, and I don't really think of Ty as being someone sensible.  He could bored and playing the Ruskie.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

If you're looking at my statements in a vacuum, then I'm sure your conclusion would make sense - but this isn't something you can look at in a vacuum, now is it? It's a direct response in regards to what I stated, not just an off-the-cuff response pulled out of thin air.

I'm thinking you're stalling and/or putting out a misdirecting statement.

Of course you would.  I've said from the outset I've been reading you as civ, that's the lens that I'm looking at your statements through.

I told everyone I wasn't going to fight a lynch today if I was the leading vote-getter and I'm not.  You want to lynch me so badly, go for it.  When I come up civ, you're going to look foolish which is probably what mafia wants because then they'll have you all pointing fingers at the people that were working hard to push votes my way.

Honestly, I'll be surprised if there's more than one mafia voting for me right now, if any at all.  I'm more suspicious, to be honest, of the vote bucs threw on me earlier and then moved off later on.

Just now, The LBC said:

Of course you would.  I've said from the outset I've been reading you as civ, that's the lens that I'm looking at your statements through.

I told everyone I wasn't going to fight a lynch today if I was the leading vote-getter and I'm not.  You want to lynch me so badly, go for it.  When I come up civ, you're going to look foolish which is probably what mafia wants because then they'll have you all pointing fingers at the people that were working hard to push votes my way.

Honestly, I'll be surprised if there's more than one mafia voting for me right now, if any at all.  I'm more suspicious, to be honest, of the vote bucs threw on me earlier and then moved off later on.

And damn.  I threw out "honest" twice there.  That was dumb of me.

Something I noticed.  We've seen two different people bring up that there are a lot of people flying under the radar, but neither of them have chosen to bring attention to LionsFTW who is doing exactly that.

Could be information to stash away for later, depending on how things unfold.

Just now, The LBC said:

This is true.  But we were also warned to expect that all the back to when he signed up.

True. I think pursuing the inactive route probably isn't the strong play right now, but, like you said, its something to keep in mind for later.