Week 16 Games

Leader

The Titans refuse to die......

(7:33) (Shotgun) R.Tannehill pass short middle to T.Sharpe for 7 yards, TOUCHDOWN [C.Granderson]. Penalty on NO-A.Klein, Defensive Holding, declined. G.Joseph extra point is GOOD, Center-B.Brinkley, Holder-B.Kern.

31-28 NOLA

I got a question for you guys. 

Big debate point last year and the year before was to win meaningless games or wanting to lose for a better draft pick . I and others wanted to lose. There were a lot of people who wanted to win at all costs. 

The loser of the Giants/Redskins game pretty much get Chase Freakin Young. You cannot tell me that you would want to win that game and see Chase Young twice a year for a decade... 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Big debate point last year and the year before was to win meaningless games or wanting to lose for a better draft pick . I and others wanted to lose. There were a lot of people who wanted to win at all costs. 

The loser of the Giants/Redskins game pretty much get Chase Freakin Young. You cannot tell me that you would want to win that game and see Chase Young twice a year for a decade... 

Devils advocate... nothing is for sure. Both teams have morons at GM. They could pass on young. Just saying

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Well winning that game will likely suck for the winning team and losing out on Young, as Herm Edwards famously said "You play to win the game".

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Not sure you would have found anyone who wanted to "win at all costs" if the prize for losing was the Chase Young or someone like that.

It was more along the lines of, you can't get a top 3 pick, so **** it. IMO