New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

@FinneasGage  If you had been scum, I would have been able to fill you in completely.  Mafia chat had a good amount of recapping going on.  @Slappy Mc painting a house and other stuff

@Counselor helping his mom with her surgery 

@rackcs doing whatever he does in his off time.  Going to assume a 5 day orgy bender until a better explanation comes along

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

N1 mafia moves

Slappy strongman janitor kills swag

Faction kill touch

Rackcs redirect finn to matts

Squire protects malf

N2

Rackcs Redirect matts to swag

Counselor Factional hit swag

squire Protect slappy

N3

Slappy hits Pickle

Rackcs redirects Josh to Swag

N4

Counselor Factional hit josh

Rackcs redirect finn to mwil

N5

Counselor kills touch

Rackcs redirect mwil to swag

LOL you guys even called my bluff to visit SwAg. I actually put in to visit him on my own and then changed to Rackcs and then said I visited SwAg so as not to be a distraction, thinking maybe you’d believe it and roll the dice elsewhere.

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

i didn't do my part, but also the promises that were made to get me to join weren't upheld. i'm pretty sure i know why, but still... i think the quality of these games has dipped a ton. so i bid ado to the mafia world

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

LOL you guys even called my bluff to visit SwAg. I actually put in to visit him on my own and then changed to Rackcs and then said I visited SwAg so as not to be a distraction, thinking maybe you’d believe it and roll the dice elsewhere.

Like I said, I could not figure out how the N2 counselor hit attempt on swag did not kill counselor when it killed Matts.  Thought that Counselor was roleblocked.  That was our goal to find that role.....it did not even exist.  But thanks for telling us your roles anyway.  Made our night targets easier!!!!

• Like 1

nice move @squire12 @Slappy Mc @rackcs @Counselor on making squire do nothing and nobody visiting him when mwil visited.

i think that was the turning point for you, along with slappy flipping scum with a similar role.

mwil unwittingly helps squire and me with our claims.

(for the record though, i dont think you played bad at all mwil. just didnt get lucky)

if you caught squire moving or me lawyering them, it could have been bad

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We actually put that in before your post. We knew the game was pretty much over but we wanted to play it safe and keep you as a mislynch target just in case

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Malf flexing his scum muscles is a great way to ring in 2020.

It helps when the serial killer clears you via game mechanic. 

(this is a realitory subtle jab aimed at malf.... for for calling me out for hitting josh as an other as a 'no-brainer' move and giving the MVP to @Matts4313, forcing me to admit he was right and giving pickle reason to award him the prize instead. not that i'm bitter about any of that.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

@Malfatron did you tell slappy to say he invested me because you thought i wasn't gonna enter the thread lol? 

no, i wasnt in the scumchat at all.

we all knew who each other was, but i couldnt communicate with any of them. had to fly blind

for the record, i caught slappys slip much earlier than swag, but kept it to myself

Just now, squire12 said:

Like I said, I could not figure out how the N2 counselor hit attempt on swag did not kill counselor when it killed Matts.  Thought that Counselor was roleblocked.  That was our goal to find that role.....it did not even exist.  But thanks for telling us your roles anyway.  Made our night targets easier!!!!

It became very apparent very early that I was way down the thread credit totem pole so I tried to make up for it. I gambled and lost. It happens. I was going to claim I saw Rackcs redirect me to touch tomorrow and try for one last Hail Mary.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

nice move @squire12 @Slappy Mc @rackcs @Counselor on making squire do nothing and nobody visiting him when mwil visited.

i think that was the turning point for you, along with slappy flipping scum with a similar role.

mwil unwittingly helps squire and me with our claims.

(for the record though, i dont think you played bad at all mwil. just didnt get lucky)

if you caught squire moving or me lawyering them, it could have been bad

Many subtle moves affect so many games.  Slappy was adamant to not use the strongman hit N1.  without it, Orca does not die N1