Sunday GDT 12/22

Matts4313

5 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Right now, I'm inclined to believe this is contract year production that can be replicated in the right situation. I would love for him to stay in Pittsburgh as he's in a perfect situation. Pittsburgh has two other pass rushers capable of double digit sacks. They have another 2 guys capable of getting 6+. If Bud has to go somewhere where he's the first or second option, he won't thrive. If he goes somewhere where he can just be part of a great pass rush, he'll continue his production this year.

5 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Which just means that some bad team is going to overpay him to be their star rusher.

I feel Vic Beasley can be put into the exact same category here as well as he has shown out the 2nd half of the year and showing what  a true 1st round edge rusher is supposed to look like.  Like he did in 2016 as well but it's also his contract year and theirs no telling if he will go back to half azzing it when he gets a contract or if it finally clicked again with him.  I also think like blaq said if you put either of them as the 1a guy on a team it's not gonna end well but as a guy to be apart of a better group he would be a solid piece.   The key thing here is edge rushers get paid a ton and im not sure i would give either Vic or Bud the type of money both of them might actually obtain in the open market from some team with big cap space. 

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Salty post incoming, Drake is a loser. You guys are 5-9-1 flexing and dancing. Me and Drake about to have the same impact on the playoffs. 

he lost 14 games in a row before last week

he prob doesn't remember what winning back to back gms feels like

let him celebrate

also prob happy he will get paid lmao

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Wentz is now 1-0 in must win games. 

As far as I can tell, Dak is now 1-3.

I'm OK with that for now.

Technically 3-0 in must win games because any one of the NFCE loses (NYG/Was/Dal) the past 3 weeks pretty much gives the Cowboys the Division.

Let's hope 4-0 occurs next week or it's all a mute point!

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Technically 3-0 in must win games because any one of the NFCE loses (NYG/Was/Dal) the past 3 weeks pretty much gives the Cowboys the Division.

Let's hope 4-0 occurs next week or it's all a mute point!

You are correct. and lets go to 5-0 and see what happens after that.