Sunday GDT 12/22

Matts4313

Just now, animaltested said:

Salty post incoming, Drake is a loser. You guys are 5-9-1 flexing and dancing. Me and Drake about to have the same impact on the playoffs. 

Maybe he's flexing about the contract he's played himself into from the cards?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Hard to notice but it is raining. Go look up Russell Wilson’s stays in home games when it rains. Everything makes sense.

Who soul do I need to sacrifice to get rain next wk...asking for a friend? Lol

• Like 1

Just now, animaltested said:

Salty post incoming, Drake is a loser. You guys are 5-9-1 flexing and dancing. Me and Drake about to have the same impact on the playoffs. 

Kenyan Drake’s effort may be why Seattle travels to Philly instead of having home field advantage. Massive difference.

• Like 1

The Chandler Jones Trade is like this:

• The Cardinals got the best assets and spent a ton of money to pay Jones.
    • This helped them to go 22-38-2 since the trade.
  • The Patriots saved a huge amount on the cap and used it to pay other players on the way to 3 Super Bowls, 2 Championships, and a bye this year with a chance at more.

The Patriots won this trade even if the player helps the Cardinals D and plays really well.

That they had to trade Jones is what the league wants (some kind of parity) Imagine the Patriots with Jones on the last 4 teams.

This is why I really want Dallas to back the brinks truck up for Cooper and Dak.  It just doesn't work to build a roster.

Just now, sherm said:

Right but we all know how that works. They stay quiet till his next loss.

If Lamar Jackson doesn’t win the super bowl and MVP, his doubters will come back. If Brady doesn’t win the super bowl, doubters will say he’s done. We just laugh at the doubters and enjoy when guys accomplish things bc doubters shut up.

/Mini rant.

Just now, MD4L said:

If Lamar Jackson doesn’t win the super bowl and MVP, his doubters will come back. If Brady doesn’t win the super bowl, doubters will say he’s done. We just laugh at the doubters and enjoy when guys accomplish things bc doubters shut up.

/Mini rant.

Talking to a 49ers fan...I live the Jimmy G life every wk.

• Like 2