GDT: Titans at Texans - Win and In

titans0021

ngl i think it’s very stupid that we fed henry. increased risk of injury and now his price is even higher.

but whatever. playoffs! everyone’s saying new england’s passing game is completely dead and that just makes me feel like our nightmare secondary is going to give them new life. hopefully the boys can prove me wrong.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

League leader in passer rating and YPA.

League leading rusher 

Rookie with 1k receiving yards and 9TDs.

Same ol' Titans amirite?

i’m just sad that our defense sucks now lol. if we can keep the offense humming and upgrade the pass rush/get healthy and add better depth at CB, we can be a genuinely scary team next year

11 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

Still 9-7?  It's somewhat of a rhetorical question due to the fact we made the playoffs, AJ's 1000 yrd season, 1500 Rusher of the year Henry, and throw in Tanny's various historic tallies, etc.

We may have finished 9-7, but we went 7-3 with Tannehill starting, and I think we have a legit shot at knocking off NE next week. Much better feelings this year than at the end of last year.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i’m just sad that our defense sucks now lol. if we can keep the offense humming and upgrade the pass rush/get healthy and add better depth at CB, we can be a genuinely scary team next year

(Hopefully)Having 2nd year Arthur Smith will be huge for us too.

12 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

So excited for next week

last time I only got to enjoy the tailgate because I worked nights last year

now I can go to the party on Saturday night and hang out with all the fans and any former players that show up 

I’m gonna enjoy every moment of this weekend hopefully the Titans do the unthinkable 

Beating New England isn't something I'd register as unthinkable.