2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Jacksonville got three depth guys this round. Ibraheim Campbell I liked when he came out, he slots in backing up Ronnie Harrison (Devin McCourty backed up by Jarrod Wilson opposite). Cyrus Jones competes for back end rotation of the CB group and can contribute on ST. Brian Hill was a guy I followed playing daily fantasy in preseason (lol) and I feel like he could be a contributor in the RB group as a bigger body pretty reliable reserve option.

Giants land 2 of the three was really hoping dunn would have signed.  Just getting back home stopped in the garage for a smoke.

Needed some depth at nose tackle but did manage to get Mitch the biscuit for a fair price to back up danny.  

Fant was a depth pickup that imo can play it all except center in a pinch.

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Giants land 2 of the three was really hoping dunn would have signed.  Just getting back home stopped in the garage for a smoke.

Needed some depth at nose tackle but did manage to get Mitch the biscuit for a fair price to back up danny.  

Fant was a depth pickup that imo can play it all except center in a pinch.

I had a bid on Fant last round for a long time until I talked  myself out of it because of the ACL injury. I think this round with the extra decrease that was a good signing. I would have targeted next round.

Edited by Trojan

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I had a bid on Fant last round for a long time until I talked  myself out of it because of the ACL injury. I think this round with the extra decrease that was a good signing. I would have targeted next round.

Goes to show what I know...didn't even realize there was an ACL injury...

These were my first bids placed as yogi had been doing it all before.  Didn't have a ton of time to research.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Goes to show what I know...didn't even realize there was an ACL injury...

These were my first bids placed as yogi had been doing it all before.  Didn't have a ton of time to research.

The ACL was a couple years ago. It's all good now, but he had an ankle injury this year so I dunno if he still has the athleticism from before so I was looking on a cautious side. It's probably fine.

• Like 1