2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

6 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Pretty nice player. Will be important in Vic Fangio's DL with Derek Wolfe and Dre'Mont Jones, about 3.3M a year is great for me. Let's see if I get Kenyan Drake too.

I need a NT so Godchaux can move outside and be part of rotation couldn’t decide between him and the Bengal didn’t want to bid on both for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, samsel23 said:
20 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Is it going to be the infamous "poison pill" of the NFL?

Peace!!!

Ohhh I went hard after Schobert lol.

My honest reactions to seeing Schoberts contract offer...…

Image result for shocked gif

Image result for shocked gif

Doing a poison pill for the 1st year or 2 of the contract is one thing but you used the entire damn bottle.  If I'm not mistaken, his contract makes him the 3rd highest paid ILB in the NFL.  That's too rich for me.  I like Schobert and he is a solid LB but I don't think he is that great to hold onto for that cap hit.  He is all yours sir.

Image result for sad gif

Peace!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Doing a poison pill for the 1st year or 2 of the contract is one thing but you used the entire damn bottle.  If I'm not mistaken, his contract makes him the 3rd highest paid ILB in the NFL.  That's too rich for me.  I like Schobert and he is a solid LB but I don't think he is that great to hold onto for that cap hit.  He is all yours sir.

Image result for sad gif

Peace!!!

LMAO,   Schobert was our #1 Target going into the offseason.    Fills a big void at LB for us,    I wanted the big year 1 cap hit,     years 2-4 are all manageable.   Let's us free ourselves of that Hitchens contract after this year and still leaves plenty of room for Mahomes.

Well those Tender offers are interesting. No idea how you can pay Schobert or Bourne that money... Saints also targeted Bourne, but just as a #3 and not at that price... Really really like the Feiler offer by the Dolphins. Might be their best O Linemen now and they likely won't find and player of his caliber in the 2nd round.

2 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Well those Tender offers are interesting. No idea how you can pay Schobert or Bourne that money... Saints also targeted Bourne, but just as a #3 and not at that price... Really really like the Feiler offer by the Dolphins. Might be their best O Linemen now and they likely won't find and player of his caliber in the 2nd round.

On Bourne...I simply got the cap space. It's a luxury signing tbh. I have so much cap space and Bourne could turn into a special player that it's worth the risk to me.