2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

I was just checking the team rosters to see who has the most cap space. Leader is LAC with 115 mil. 

There are a few roster workbooks which don't show the players for 2020. Browns, Buccaneers, Titans are like that.

When do teams have to be cap compliant? There are a couple of teams which still have negative cap space. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Me watching as teams waste cap space trying and tag and trade barely above replacement level players 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Who needs a pass rusher? Come get your piping hot 25 year old 11.5 sack-having Dante Fowler Jr. right here. xD

GorgeousHonestDikdik-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Might want to check yourself before you wreck yourself, foo.

Fowler Jr. had a better pass rush win rate than Nick Bosa, Yannick Ngakoue, Khalil Mack, Von Miller, and Preston Smith. I'm happy to keep him on the tag. But I'm also willing to trade him for the right price for the cap space.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Might want to check yourself before you wreck yourself, foo.

Fowler Jr. had a better pass rush win rate than Nick Bosa, Yannick Ngakoue, Khalil Mack, Von Miller, and Preston Smith. I'm happy to keep him on the tag. But I'm also willing to trade him for the right price for the cap space.