Week 17: Bears (7-8) at VIKINGS (10-5)

swede700

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Even with backups, Zimmer was going to be content with running the clock out. And even with the long run, they just played for the field goal. 

Just a trash mindset for a head coach. 

Not sure I trust Mannion to throw the football. He's staring down his receivers.

9 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Even with backups, Zimmer was going to be content with running the clock out. And even with the long run, they just played for the field goal. 

I'm on the moving on from Zimmer bandwagon as well but you gotta tone it down on the anti-Zimmer stuff. 

We get it. You want Zimmer gone but jeez dude. Take it to the thread about Zimmer.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

3 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I'm on the moving on from Zimmer bandwagon as well but you gotta tone it down on the anti-Zimmer stuff. 

We get it. You want Zimmer gone but jeez dude. Take it to the thread about Zimmer.

No. And you of all people should talk lol

All of my comments about Zimmer have pertained to this game and his decisions for this game.

Ill stick to posting here. 

Edited by SemperFeist

15 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

The Lions with a 14-0 lead over Green Bay. Must be nice having a team that doesn’t roll over, despite having nothing to play for. 

Yes, there is some sarcasm in that statement. But not as much as there should be. 

6 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I just don’t understand any of this. 

lions are playing to beat a division rival and ruin their chances at a #1 seed. While having for them to play for, they have some reason to win. 

we are playing a team that’s out of the playoffs, and our win mean absolutely nothing. 

before some of you wanted players to start, we gave it to our only starter playing, and that’s Bailey. Let him practice kicking. It’s been a glorified preseason game. Even the play calling. 

why show any redzone plays, why really care besides giving some backups some play time?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

No. And you of all people should talk lol

All of my comments about Zimmer have pertained to this game and his decisions for this game.

Ill stick to posting here. 

Alright. You do you.

I hope you find whatever you're looking for by ranting about Zimmer all day.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

lions are playing to beat a division rival and ruin their chances at a #1 seed

So, the Lions are playing for respect? Must be nice. 

Even with backups in the game, the Vikings aren’t playing with any type of energy. They’re just going through the motions