Week 17: Bears (7-8) at VIKINGS (10-5)

swede700

Just now, SemperFeist said:

So, you believe that they believe?

Its not based on anything that you’ve actually seen?

I answered your question. If you were asking something else then make it more clear.

they are talented enough and I think they believe that they can win. It comes down to execution, IMO.

Just now, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I think we need to go out and get a better backup QB.

One that can step in and play better than *this* and at least give us a chance if Kirk goes down

Well let's be honest here. He is playing with Bisi Johnson as his number one and Oli Udo blocking Kalil Mack. 

Plus the most vanilla offensive scheme I've seen

2 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I answered your question. If you were asking something else then make it more clear.

they are talented enough and I think they believe that they can win. It comes down to execution, IMO.

You answered the question with blind faith being your answer. So, I guess it answers my question perfectly. 

Edited by SemperFeist

17 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I'm on the moving on from Zimmer bandwagon as well but you gotta tone it down on the anti-Zimmer stuff. 

We get it. You want Zimmer gone but jeez dude. Take it to the thread about Zimmer.

I actually don’t agree. I encourage him to continue his anti-Zimmer rhetoric.  It pleases me, and there are enough Zimmer supporters here unfortunately, that we need as much “Zimmer Gone” enthusiasts to negate them.  

He wanted Mannion of all people.  When he could have had Sloter, who while may not have been the next coming of Steve Young, could have been a lot more exciting than this.  How Mannion has a job as even a backup baffles me.  

1 minute ago, Torchezim said:

I actually don’t agree. I encourage him to continue his anti-Zimmer rhetoric.  It pleases me, and there are enough Zimmer supporters here unfortunately, that we need as much “Zimmer Gone” enthusiasts to negate them.  

He wanted Mannion of all people.  When he could have had Sloter, who while may not have been the next coming of Steve Young, could have been a lot more exciting than this.  How Mannion has a job as even a backup baffles me.  

So you think Sloter, who couldn't make a roster for 3/4 of the season, would be doing better right now?

I guess I've heard worse takes....

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

You answered the question with blind faith being your answer. So, I guess it answers my question perfectly. 

That’s not what I said, but ok. I choose not to believe in some magical “mindset” that allows teams to win or lose in playoff situations specifically. If the Vikings go out and execute up to their talent level on both sides of the ball they can win against anyone. They haven’t done that yet.

• Like 2