Week 17: Bears (7-8) at VIKINGS (10-5)

swede700

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I just don’t understand any of this. 

I just put him on mute. It's gotten to the point where he's just complaining to complain at this point.

It's kinda like those folks on Twitter who complain or champion about the president all day.

Just let them consume themselves about something they have no control over and let them be miserable. No reasoning with 'em. Makes you wonder why they're fans of the team if all they want to be is negative 24/7.

Edited by Vikes_Bolts1228

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

So, the Lions are playing for respect? Must be nice. 

Even with backups in the game, the Vikings aren’t playing with any type of energy. They’re just going through the motions  

Respect? Not so much, but with the starters they have in I’m sure actually have money to play for. Also just playing a division rival with nothing to lose scheme wise or anything else really, you might as well try and put on an upset. 

if you are a backup playing in a base offense and defense without any sort of real creativity in it, how are you supposed to have energy. We aren’t going to do what the lions are doing and throw in trick plays. Our crowd isn’t going to get into this game like the lions will when they get ahead of the packers. 

how would your energy as a fan be at this game, vs a game where you are at home and have a chance upsetting the #1 team in the NFC?

so yes, maybe pride is the word, but like at college on a Tuesday night, there is no pride needed this game, stay healthy.