GDT 17, Finally...this season is OVER! Now What the hell happens?

Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got this Sunday?

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Jimmy Truckstop
    • Kiwi
    • Hornby
    • Just shoot me now.
    • Better shoot me again. This has gone on for 20 years now.

Just now, hornbybrown said:

Glad OBJ got his 1000. Disagree strongly with those that blame WR’s for our poor performance this year. Jarvis and OBJ have given big effort all year despite both playing hurt. 

Eh, it's been selective effort imo. Both have dogged it more often than star players should.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

If you believe we have a good pass blocking line watching every week you need glasses.

Did I say that we have a good pass blocking line?

If we're in a class of 20 people, and 15 students have F grades and the rest have a D-, that doesn't mean we have a good grade. It's speak to the issues of quality performance of the class.

Oline is an issue league-wide. If you watch other games, you'd realize that. In terms of sack rate, we're 12. In terms of pressure rate, we're 17th. 

That's above average. It's not just FO but also based on other analytics firms and scouting assessment.

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Eh, it's been selective effort imo. Both have dogged it more often than star players should.

According to what?? 

Can you prove it via the coaches film.

The commentator and TV copy.

You guys are fantastically reactionary.

Coaches film does not verify your assertion although emotion and confirmation bias does.

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Did I say that we have a good pass blocking line?

If we're in a class of 20 people, and 15 students have F grades and the rest have a D-, that doesn't mean we have a good grade. It's speak to the issues of quality performance of the class.

Oline is an issue league-wide. If you watch other games, you'd realize that. In terms of sack rate, we're 12. In terms of pressure rate, we're 17th. 

That's above average. It's not just FO but also based on other analytics firms and scouting assessment.

If you think we are league average you need corrective lenses.

Just now, Mind Character said:

According to what?? 

Can you prove it via the coaches film.

The commentator and TV copy.

You guys are fantastically reactionary.

Coaches film does not verify your assertion although emotion and confirmation bias does.

I'm not emotional. Landry backing off of that throw in the first Ravens game. OBJ walking off of the field during a play.