GDT 17, Finally...this season is OVER! Now What the hell happens?

Bucketheadsdad

Who ya got?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got this Sunday?

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Jimmy Truckstop
    • Kiwi
    • Hornby
    • Just shoot me now.
    • Better shoot me again. This has gone on for 20 years now.

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Who's ready for the "I Told You So, Baker's Better without Him." DERP DERPS when OBJ sits out and the Offense has success with Freddie bringing his Sunday's best in his and the coaching Staffs Superbowl and Baker's "I'm still that guy game."

Hopefully, OBJ, Jarvis, and others sit out as well so that we can cleanse ourselves of he who doesn't get us. They know what's up.

That might need its own thread...

Edited by NudeTayne
https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/the-ocean-awakes-picture-id155380804?k=6&m=155380804&s=612x612&w=0&h=3QPTz5HE3gf7bJmtSJPgxaROT4mYE-uc2uJESbhLch0=

43 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Words can’t describe how much I hope we lose Sunday. Higher pick and Black Monday.

Sunny monday for my mind.

Freddie is worse than hue. We need a coach with brains and authority.

Freddie should of been kept as an oc and we should have taken someone like arians.

Edited by Kiwibrown

I want a win.  I live here and have heard Bengals fans chuckle at our failures for years.

I want sweeps in consecutive seasons.

If a week 17 win against the worst team in the league is the saving grace for Freddie we’re dicked either way.

With guys like Rivera or even McCarthy, as outdated as his offense may be, out there, ,and likely more to come, there’s no reason to keep Freddie at this point. 

• Like 4

It’s going to be a long 8.5 months without football boys. The next several months are going to be absolute make or break for so many players, potentially coaches, and the organization as a whole. 

I hope they shore up the OL, get an OC/QB Coach to help Baker’s development, and get at least a complete culture changer HC. I want Riverboat Ron, but someone who can hold players and coaches accountable and have structure is clearly what we need.

Stability only works if you hire the right guys to begin with. Keeping Freddie for the sake of that is a huge mistake, and the reason he’s the guy now is because that’s the exact mistake they made with Hue, so when the interim guys had success, they were perceived as better and more qualified than they actually were.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:20 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I want a win.  I live here and have heard Bengals fans chuckle at our failures for years.

I want sweeps in consecutive seasons.

If a week 17 win against the worst team in the league is the saving grace for Freddie we’re dicked either way.

With guys like Rivera or even McCarthy, as outdated as his offense may be, out there, ,and likely more to come, there’s no reason to keep Freddie at this point. 

Yep - the outcome of this game should have no bearing on the Freddie decision either way, and I'll always take a win over a few draft slots, especially a division win. Never in my life have I hoped the Browns lose a game (maybe the fact that they do it all the time anyway explains why I'm such a cynic).

• Like 1