Jump to content
MathMan

South Park season 21

Recommended Posts

MathMan    50

What are your thoughts on the new season?

I thought it started off strong.

 

Favorite parts:

Hey Daryll. Hey Daryll. Hey Daryll.

And when Cartman mocks his girlfriends voice 

 

 

Even better, the episode had a beginning, middle, and end. Glad we are out of the serialized era. 

 

Now for the next episode, more focus on the kid characters would be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StevenK    14

I enjoyed the episode as well!

Another favorite part for me was when Cartman's mom tells Jim Bob to play Kendrick Lamar's Humble lol

And of course Randy!

Edited by StevenK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MathMan    50

2nd episode: occasionally funny, but i definitely liked the first episode way more 

This episode was kind of forgetable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bullet Club    13
18 hours ago, MathMan said:

2nd episode: occasionally funny, but i definitely liked the first episode way more 

This episode was kind of forgetable.

Completely disagree. Thought the first episode was mediocre and this was a big step up. Also gave us a new classic South Park song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ninjapirate    152
6 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Completely disagree. Thought the first episode was mediocre and this was a big step up. Also gave us a new classic South Park song.

i'm with you this one was better than the first ep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pollino14    18
19 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I hate that PC Principal is still around.  He was funny at first, now just kind of sucks.  

You're the first person that said they didn't like PC Principal! I think he's hilarious.

 

This episode wasn't bad, I liked the other one better. Both had their moments though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CBears019    7
56 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

You're the first person that said they didn't like PC Principal! I think he's hilarious.

 

This episode wasn't bad, I liked the other one better. Both had their moments though. 

At first he was.  I've gotten sick of him since then though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bullet Club    13
3 hours ago, CBears019 said:

At first he was.  I've gotten sick of him since then though.

He hasn't done anything this season, he's barely popped up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DutchFalcon    2

So far I'm not impressed but maybe I'm just getting old. 

First episode was mediocre at best. Second one was quite a bit better but still not great. The whole "Don't text and drive" thing had me feeling like watching an awareness campaign at times instead of a SP episode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×