Who wins the NFC East?

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC East?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC East?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Funny, that Eagles fans are pretending they didnt say for a month that they wanted to lose the division.

No Lee, he considered retiring last season. Probably no Crawford (+$8m). Which brings us to ~$94m With the option to get to another ~$30m through restructure (@MKnight82).

Dak gets a little more than Wentz/Goff. Based on Wilsons Contract, thats a first year cap hit of ~$25m - $30m

Cooper will get something around Thomas/Jones. A first year cap hit of ~$15M - $20M

Quinn  ~$7.5 - $10m/yr

Cobb ~$2.5m - $5m/yr

Bennett and Collins no more than a couple mil each. 

Which means for all the players I expect to be resigned, I think reasonably we will spend ~$50M - $65M 1st year. But you know how contracts are, you can manipulate them however you want.

So that means all the core players (besides our #2 CB (who is all pro)) - plus $30-$45m left over. And again, another ~$30m we can tap in restructures. 

I never said I wanted to lose the division so I'm happy about being the champs. Can't clump us all into one.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

You act like it doesn’t make it sweeter brother. 

lol, I just think its funny. Especially the Eagles fans who are trying to goad me. For like the last month I was like "probably good thing if we lose out". Then they are like "HAHAHAHH YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS BEST FOR YOUR FRANCHISE!"

okay? lol

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

lol, I just think its funny. Especially the Eagles fans who are trying to goad me. For like the last month I was like "probably good thing if we lose out". Then they are like "HAHAHAHH YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS BEST FOR YOUR FRANCHISE!"

okay? lol

You kept flexing so hArd when you guys were 3-0. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Come on man. Come on. Enough with the lies. Just let the savage out. 

Im just saying man, unlike you, I am emotionally stable and dont freakout over every win and loss. I also keep it realistic. 

"keep it 1 hunda" or whatever it is you say. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im just saying man, unlike you, I am emotionally stable and dont freakout over every win and loss. I also keep it realistic. 

"keep it 1 hunda" or whatever it is you say. 

Yeah right. You is a blind homer with a massive track record. The matt runs to Reddit after every cowboys loss remains a solid foundation meme.