Head coach candidates

lavar703

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

It's not firing Allen.  He is still going to be in the building in all likelihood- which is why most people are reporting this as he is being reassigned from football operations.  He's been reassigned from football operations before, and has gotten back in.  He's been reassigned from business operations after that, and got back in.  As long as he is in that building, he holds some kind of sway over Dan Snyder and until Allen is out of the building, this team won't move forward.  

And Snyder has always meddled, it's just that his meddling was more pronounced early on, and now it's being overshadowed by the fans hating Bruce.  At least with Jerry Jones and Mike Brown, they wear their meddling like a badge of honor.  Snyder operates from the shadows and through guys like Bruce Allen and Tony Wyllie (when he was here.) 

That could be true but this doesn't take me that route. This takes me the route of a person who has learned from his mistake and is growing trying something new. If you keep Bruce as your Friend just for a new Stadium and give other's new power in the building, no one is worried about Bruce the way they have in the past. 

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Like Rivera or not  

According to J LaCanfora, Snyder is going to make Rivera an offer that will be hard to refuse. 

Can't say I'm all that excited about it.  JLC's other tweet that went along with that indicates that it won't be the first meeting between the two.  As much as some people here don't like JLC, he still has sources in the Redskins (I'd love to know who, because there's been a lot of business side turnover recently, so it has to be football ops) and is right more often than not.  

Just now, Skins212689 said:

That could be true but this doesn't take me that route. This takes me the route of a person who has learned from his mistake and is growing trying something new. If you keep Bruce as your Friend just for a new Stadium and give other's new power in the building, no one is worried about Bruce the way they have in the past. 

Ask Brian Lafemina that question, and see what response you get.  Or the 40 people who quit on the business side in the aftermath of that "change" as well.  

Bruce has to go, plain and simple.  It's amazing how one person who has no stake in the ownership of the team can hold so much power and influence.  

I hope Rivera keeps O’Connell, Rattay, Hilliard and Randy Jordan. They seemed to be doing a good job developing the young players on the offense. I like how O’Connell and Rattay were bringing Haskins along, he kept improving every week. I’d hate to see him have to start over in a new system. Hilliard did a masterful job with the young talent at WR too. Jordan has always been a good RB coach. 

We’ll obviously need a new OL coach bc I can’t see Callahan staying with a demotion. Also, I don’t know enough about the TE coach to say that he needs to return or not.

I can go either way with the Special Teams Coach,  but it was our best unit by far this year so, I would think he at least gets a year to see if he can duplicate that.

Entire defensive coaching staff needs a bus out of town w/ Brice Allen!

Edited by turtle28

26 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Ask Brian Lafemina that question, and see what response you get.  Or the 40 people who quit on the business side in the aftermath of that "change" as well.  

Bruce has to go, plain and simple.  It's amazing how one person who has no stake in the ownership of the team can hold so much power and influence.  

That's your take on things, but as a non Owner I know who and who I don't have to kiss butt too in my field of work. Bruce new Title isn't somebody I have to kiss butt too so I'm happy about that. Also it sounds like those who use to work with me or are me are getting a higher position. That's how I'm thinking until told differently tomorrow or in the future. 

Edited by Skins212689

13 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Why because your salty and didn't get the HC spot? Do you have a SB appearance under your belt? 

Kyle produced as OC at 4 different spots before offered an HC position.

KO'C will be sought after. By a WHOLE lot better teams than this one. All in the steps of progress if his intent is to move up in the world.

But hey. Keep that chin up and insulting all those that arnt happy about a coach that produced winning teams .333% of the time.

Edited by PARROTHEAD
  • Like 1