Week 17 GDT

N4L

Just now, Kirill said:

Every team needs an Anthony Sherman. We traded a scrub for him

It's why I didn't mind the niners giving juice 5 million when people crapped their pants over it. Money is fully replaceable in this league and it's a drop in the bucket cap wise. He's well worth it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Tbh more teams should spend resources on premier special teams guys.

The coaching is honestly the more important part. Aside from Hill, I don't think we've really had any great return men since Hall. Hardman is crazy fast, but he isn't the best in terms of vision or decision making as a return guy. It's really more Toub's ability to coach a rotating cast of young and low depth chart players to block and cover well. Like I think the key blockers on that play were Sherman (legit good player), and then Byron Pringle and Darwin Thompson, young, low investment players like 5th on the depth chart.

But a ton of guys league wide are fast enough for a return TD. It's the blocking that's so underrated.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I know he's not going to get coach of the year votes or anything, but nobody can tell me that Flores hasn't done one of better coaching jobs in the NFL this year

Yea he definitely turned that team around after getting rid of anyone resembling an NFL players xD