The Titans are not a real #6 seed

BayRaider

Just now, lovetitans said:

and if you don't stop a healthy Derrick Henry I don't think you stop Tanny and the Titans on a good day either.

Well, yeah. Derrick Henry is your offense, and the Texans held him under 100 and didn't let him score. Even with AJ Brown going nuts on our secondary, it wasn't enough to win. 

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

What I'm trying to say is that Watson wasn't at his best and we beat you anyways through other avenues - namely Carlos Hyde and ST plays. Even in a game where the two big names for the Texans didn't get going until late, th Texans still built up an impressive game.

Usually when Watson and Hopkins don't get going, it gets ugly quickly. It didn't this time because the Titans couldn't contain Hyde and ST stepped in.

Dominated is probably a wrong word, perhaps a thorough victory is more apt?

i apologize for not considering a 3-point win against a team whose best offensive player was playing at like 50% and we’re starting guys off the street in their secondary to be a “thorough victory” or whatever lol. one of the biggest reasons we struggled to contain your running game is that we played a bunch of small fronts with the knowledge that our patchwork secondary couldn’t stop a thing. you’re acting as though y’all “thoroughly” beat a titans team that was at full strength when in reality we were decimated by injuries and lost by 3 lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Well, yeah. Derrick Henry is your offense, and the Texans held him under 100 and didn't let him score. Even with AJ Brown going nuts on our secondary, it wasn't enough to win. 

congrats to the texans defense on holding a running back with 1 functioning hamstring to ~85 yards and 4+ ypc. a remarkable achievement. i mean, were you even watching him? the guy looked like he was running through soup, he was clearly injured. it’s comical that you’re hanging your hat on this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

hahaha. I said healthy. even you cant believe he was healthy in that game.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

congrats to the texans defense on holding a running back with 1 functioning hamstring to ~85 yards and 4+ ypc.

Playing through injury is part of the job description. I mean, I'm not putting those INTs on Deshaun Watson's gimpy ankle or eye contusion...

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean, were you even watching him? the guy looked like he was running through soup, he was clearly injured. it’s comical that you’re hanging your hat on this.

It's moreso comical that you're trying to find the sunny side on your team losing the division (because that's exactly what happened - you lost the division) on your own home field against a team without their best defensive player and a patchwork secondary made up of ill advised trades and guys cut from th Bucs.