The Titans are not a real #6 seed

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Playing through injury is part of the job description. I mean, I'm not putting those INTs on Deshaun Watson's gimpy ankle or eye contusion...

It's moreso comical that you're trying to find the sunny side on your team losing the division (because that's exactly what happened - you lost the division) on your own home field against a team without their best defensive player and a patchwork secondary made up of ill advised trades and guys cut from th Bucs.

sure, it’s part of the job description. we lost the division and we are what we are- this team deserves the 6 seed and not much more. but i’m not gonna act like my team is a dominant force when they take advantage of another team’s injuries to win by 3 lol. that’s literally all i’m taking issue with.

3 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Why the hell are there so many Titan related threads in here? Win a Division Title and then come talk to us. You scraped in by the skin of your teeth against a team that literally didn't even try other than not to get hurt. You must feel so good about being average. How pathetic 

Coming from a fan of a team who's only playoff victories are against Connor Cook and the Bungles lmao...

"how pathetic"

Just now, -Hope- said:

sure, it’s part of the job description. we lost the division and we are what we are- this team deserves the 6 seed and not much more. but i’m not gonna act like my team is a dominant force when they take advantage of another team’s injuries to win by 3 lol. that’s literally all i’m taking issue with.

Who said anything about dominating force? I'm talking about one game - a game with everything on the line, a game where the Titans were "the hottest team in football" and the Texans just lost to freaking Drew Lock, a game in Tennessee, a game where both sides were missing significant players

...and the Texans outperformed the Titans in all three phases of the game. They were better on offense, they were better on defense, they were better on ST.

My ultimate point isn't that the Texans are some dynamo to be reckoned with, it's that they're better than the Titans until proven otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Coming from a fan of a team who's only playoff victories are against Connor Cook and the Bungles lmao...

"how pathetic"

lol the goal is to win divisions and make the playoffs and fight for a Super Bowl. In 19 years you've won the division twice. Your organization is garbage. Just admit it so we can move on to better teams. 

Although I dislike your team, I am rooting for you this coming week....you're welcome

Just now, ET80 said:

Who said anything about dominating force? I'm talking about one game - a game with everything on the line, a game where the Titans were "the hottest team in football" and the Texans just lost to freaking Drew Lock, a game in Tennessee, a game where both sides were missing significant players

...and the Texans outperformed the Titans in all three phases of the game. They were better on offense, they were better on defense, they were better on ST.

My ultimate point isn't that the Texans are some dynamo to be reckoned with, it's that they're better than the Titans until proven otherwise. 

Who said anything about dominating force? You!! You literally said that was a dominating win.

12 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Why the hell are there so many Titan related threads in here? Win a Division Title and then come talk to us. You scraped in by the skin of your teeth against a team that literally didn't even try other than not to get hurt. You must feel so good about being average. How pathetic 

To be fair, they were handicapped with Mariota for half the season.

2 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

lol the goal is to win divisions and make the playoffs and fight for a Super Bowl. In 19 years you've won the division twice. Your organization is garbage. Just admit it so we can move on to better teams. 

Although I dislike your team, I am rooting for you this coming week....you're welcome

lol, enjoy another 1 and done