The Titans are not a real #6 seed

BayRaider

19 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

If we’re playing the what-if game then the Titans lose Week 10 to a healthy Mahomes lead Chiefs and that still leaves the Titans 11-5 and the 4 seed. 

No way. Chiefs worse matchups in the entire league are Ravens, 49ers and Titans. I think Titans have Chiefs number.

People dont understand how good Tanny is playing. Hard to make an argument anyone is playing better... which is crazy, because its not some 5 or 6 game run anymore.  He is making insane throws in insane windows. 

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

No way. Chiefs worse matchups in the entire league are Ravens, 49ers and Titans. I think Titans have Chiefs number.

People dont understand how good Tanny is playing. Hard to make an argument anyone is playing better... which is crazy, because its not some 5 or 6 game run anymore.  He is making insane throws in insane windows. 

The Chiefs basically had it wrapped up before that botched FG attempt. Good thing they made the 6th seed though because the Steelers are boring to watch lol.

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

NE 27

TENN 16

Real #6 seed or not, the Pats will handle business like always against them and make it look fairly easy doing so. 

I don't think the pats have the firepower to keep up with Tennessees offense, as weird as that is to say. Tannehill is seeing the field well and is throwing the ball down field. 

A healthy Derrick Henry has been unstoppable since tannehill took over. Hard to see them score less than 28 points. NE D is good but the Smith brown Davis combo is legit on the outside and then hammer Henry grinds you down and eventually breaks a big one 

16 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

funny cause titans fans like mesa was threatening to not watch the rest of the season when it was announced tannehill would be the starters.

i hope the patriots smoke this fraud team.

Funny cause the vast majority of Titans fans were calling for Mariota to be benched for several weeks. Whatever you say though.