Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints

hsfolk

Who wins?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Vikings
    • Saints

The Saints should be favored by a decent amount, but if a real Vikings team shows up, I think they are capable of pulling off the upset.  If the offensive line isn't playing like turnstiles, and Cook and Thielen are at 100%, we are actually a team that can keep up with the Saints in a shootout.  I put in a homer vote for the Vikings, and because Sean Payton deserves nothing good to happen to him, but I'm realistic about how small our chances are.  This team hasn't proven they can beat a good team yet this year.

• Like 6

NO 30

MIN 20 

The Vikings beat up on bad teams all season and didn't look good against the top teams. Heck, they lost to the Moore led Chiefs! Sorry, have very little confidence they can pull this off....BUT please prove me wrong!!!! Let's get that beast of a team in the Saints out of the playoffs! 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

NO 30

MIN 20 

The Vikings beat up on bad teams all season and didn't look good against the top teams. Heck, they lost to the Moore led Chiefs! Sorry, have very little confidence they can pull this off....BUT please prove me wrong!!!! Let's get that beast of a team in the Saints out of the playoffs! 

I agree with this. Not feeling good about this Vikings team at all. 

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when they give NO fits, it's usually at home and not in the Dome? 

It's true, they beat us twice, and played us tough in a loss all at home the past two years.  They haven't been to the dome in a long time, maybe 2014.