2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

Just now, deltarich87 said:

1. Vikings defense is better than GB yes

2. Sacks aren't the whole picture. Look at the constant pressure Philly is getting. Seattle's offense is struggling to sustain drives because they are routinely messing up their timing

That wasn't my point brother.  I didn't say anything about that.

Brees is a pocket passer - can be sacked and mistakes forced.  Wilson can easily break off a 15 yard run for a first down.

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Brees is a pocket passer - can be sacked and mistakes forced.  Wilson can easily break off a 15 yard run for a first down.

Which is what pisses me off when GB faces him. Well, that and his holy special replenishing water he tried to sell. He seems like a flat earther.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

It's more about not wanting to face the Saints next week vs worrying about SF two weeks from now.

Still think saints would of been terrible in Lambeau. Again... Brees is a different qb in the playoffs.

In a freezing Lambeau... he would be even worse.

Edited by Green19
  • Like 1

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Brees was sacked 12 times in 11 games this year. Wilson was sacked 48 times this season. Yes, give me Wilson

Just now, Green19 said:

Still think saint would of be terrible in Lambeau. Again... Brees is a different qb in the playoffs.

I expect most GB fans feel better about the prospect of facing the winner of SEA/PHI vs how they would feel facing the Saints next week.

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

Still think saint would of be terrible in Lambeau. Again... Brees is a different qb in the playoffs.

I agree.  From dome to frozen tundra - wilt like violets.  Seattle plays in crap conditions much of the year and Lambeau won't make em flinch. 

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Weather probably would have helped, and we'll obviously never know now, but the matchup on paper was not a good one for GB IMO. Game would have been close though

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I agree.  From dome to frozen tundra - wilt like violets.  Seattle plays in crap conditions much of the year and Lambeau won't make em flinch. 

You are making that assumption just because they play in Seattle lol. It’s never freezing.  Two different climates.