2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I guess I may have missed it, but I don't remember many posts prior to today hoping for a Saints wins so that GB would face the Saints next week.  I do remember quite a few posts hoping for a MIN win so that GB would not be facing the Saints.

I was on the record wanting the Saints to come here because I thought we'd beat them and the Seahags would take care of the 49ers. 

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I guess I may have missed it, but I don't remember many posts prior to today hoping for a Saints wins so that GB would face the Saints next week.  I do remember quite a few posts hoping for a MIN win so that GB would not be facing the Saints.

If anyone was hoping for the Saints, ship em off to Detroit.

There wouldn’t be so many posts supporting GB to play saints, had Saints won against Vikings.

Sean Payton is something else against GB. Don’t forget that. With bye week and seahawks banged up on Oline and Dline side of the ball, we should be able to take care of business comfortably.

Saints is far superior team compared to SEA/PHI. It’s just that they had a offgame today.

Edited by Jaire_Island
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Who gives a fook about popular opinion, lol.